Duration: 7 days
Time: 9am to 5pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Azure Course?
This course is a combination of seven courses to help you prepare for the Microsoft Azure DevOps Engineer certification exam AZ-400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions.
Module 1. Implementing DevOps Development Processes
- Learn how to use source control, scale Git for an enterprise, and implement and manage build infrastructure.
Module 2. Implementing Continuous Integration
- Learn how to implement continuous integration in an Azure DevOps pipeline, how to manage code quality and security principles, and how to implement a container build strategy.
Module 3. Implementing Continuous Delivery
- Learn how to design a release strategy, set up a release management workflow, and implement an appropriate deployment pattern.
Module 4. Implementing Dependency Management
- Learn how to design a dependency management strategy and manage security and compliance.
Module 5. Implementing Application Infrastructure
- Learn how to implement infrastructure as code and configuration management, how to provision Azure infrastructure using common automation tools, and how to deploy an application infrastructure using various Azure services and deployment methodologies.
- Learn how to integrate 3rd party deployment tools with Azure, such as Chef and Puppet to incorporate compliance and security into the release pipeline.
Module 6. Implementing Continuous Feedback
- Learn how to recommend and design system feedback mechanisms, implement a process for routing system feedback to development teams, and optimize feedback mechanisms.
Module 7. Design a DevOps Strategy
- Learn how to plan for transformation, select a project, and create team structures. Students will also learn how to develop quality and security strategies. Planning for migrating and consolidating artifacts and source control will also be covered.
Who Should Attend This Microsoft Azure Course?
The AZ-400 Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam is geared towards DevOps Professionals who combine people, process, and tools to continuously deliver value to meet users needs and business objectives. These candidates streamline delivery by optimizing practices, improve communication and collaboration, and create automation. They design and implement strategies for app code and infrastructure that allows for continuous integration, continuous testing, continuous delivery, and continuous monitoring and feedback.
Candidates are expected to be proficient with Agile practices, and must be familiar with both Azure Administration and Azure Development, and should be experts in one of these areas. They must be able to design and implement DevOps practices for version control, compliance, infrastructure as code (IaC), configuration management, build, release, and testing by using Microsoft Azure technologies.
To become a Microsoft Certified: Azure DevOps Engineer Expert, you must either earn the Azure Administrator Associate or Azure Developer Associate certification.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.