Duration: 4 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Azure Course?
Learn how to manage security and identity within the context of Azure. Also, you’ll be introduced to multiple SaaS services available in Azure that for integration into existing Azure solutions.
This course will also teach you on how to compare and contrast various database options on Azure, identify data streaming options for large-scale data ingest, and identify longer-term data storage options.
While being able to deploy an ARM template to a resource group, author a complex deployment using the Azure Building Blocks tools, and integrate an API or Logic App with the API Management service, students will also learn how to Describe DNS and IP strategies for VNETs in Azure, compare connectivity options for ad-hoc and hybrid connectivity, distribute network traffic across multiple loads using load balancers, and design a hybrid connectivity scenario between cloud and on-premise.
Module 1 - Determine workload requirements
- Gather Information and Requirements
- Optimize Consumption Strategy
- Design an Auditing and Monitoring Strategy
Module 2 – Design for identity and security
- Design Identity Management
- Design Authentication
- Design Authorization
- Design for Risk Prevention for Identity
- Design a Monitoring Strategy for Identity and Security
Module 3 - Design a data platform solution
- Design a Data Management Strategy
- Design a Data Protection Strategy
- Design and Document Data Flows
- Design a Monitoring Strategy for the Data Platform
Module 4 - Design a business continuity strategy
- Design a Site Recovery Strategy
- Design for High Availability
- Design a Data Archiving Strategy
Module 5 - Design for deployment, migration, and integration
- Design Deployments
- Design Migrations
- Design an API Integration Strategy
Module 6 - Design an infrastructure strategy
- Design a Storage Strategy
- Design a Compute Strategy
- Design a Networking Strategy
- Design a Monitoring Strategy for Infrastructure
Who Should Attend This Microsoft Azure Course?
Azure Solution Architects advise stakeholders and translates business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
Candidates should have advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance.
This role requires managing how decisions in each area affects an overall solution.
Students are recommended to have experience working in the Azure portal, as well as key tools used in the Azure environment, such as the Cloud Shell, Resource Explorer, PowerShell and the command line interface (CLI).
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.