Duration: 4 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Azure Course?
Learn how to manage security and identity within the context of Azure. Also, you’ll be introduced to multiple SaaS services available in Azure that for integration into existing Azure solutions.
This course will also teach you on how to compare and contrast various database options on Azure, identify data streaming options for large-scale data ingest, and identify longer-term data storage options.
While being able to deploy an ARM template to a resource group, author a complex deployment using the Azure Building Blocks tools, and integrate an API or Logic App with the API Management service, students will also learn how to Describe DNS and IP strategies for VNETs in Azure, compare connectivity options for ad-hoc and hybrid connectivity, distribute network traffic across multiple loads using load balancers, and design a hybrid connectivity scenario between cloud and on-premise.
- Lesson 1: Designing for Identity and Security
- Lesson 2: Designing a Data Platform Solution
- Lesson 3: Designing for Deployment, Migration, and Integration
What Should Attend This Microsoft Azure Course?
Successful Cloud Solutions Architects begin this role with practical experience with operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, billing, and networking.
Students are recommended to have experience working in the Azure portal, as well as key tools used in the Azure environment, such as the Cloud Shell, Resource Explorer, PowerShell and the command line interface (CLI).
|w/o GST||w GST|
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.