Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Azure Course?
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure resources, including deployment and configuration of virtual machines, virtual networks, storage accounts, and Azure AD that includes implementing and managing hybrid identities. You will also learn how cloud resources are managed in Azure through user and group accounts, and how to grant access to Azure AD users, groups, and services using Role-based access control (RBAC).
You will learn about the different storage accounts and services as well as basic data replication concepts and available replication schemes. Students are also introduced to Storage Explorer as a convenient way to work with Azure storage data. Students also learn the types of storage and how to work with managed and custom disks.
Azure blob storage is how Azure stores unstructured data in the cloud, and you will work with blobs and blob containers. In addition to blob storage, the course covers Table and Queue storage as storage options for structured data.
You will learn how to create and deploy virtual machines in Azure, using the Azure portal, PowerShell, and ARM templates. The course includes instruction on deploying custom images and Linux virtual machines. You will see how to configure the networking and storage components of virtual machines. Deploying highly available virtual machines is critical for planned and unplanned events, and you will learn how to use availability sets to ensure that virtual machine resources are available during downtime.
You will learn the monitoring tools and capabilities provided by Azure, including Azure Alerts and Activity Log. In addition to alerts and logs, you will be introduced to Log Analytics as an effective data analytics solution for understanding your system status and health. And perhaps the most exciting thing you will learn is how to use the Azure Resource Manager deployment model to work with resources, resource groups, and ARM templates.
Because this course is the first course in the series for the Azure Solutions Architect exams, there is a sizeable amount of introductory content presented to prepare students for the remaining courses in the curriculum. Students are provided with a lesson that covers tips and tricks for working in the Azure portal, as well as an introduction to key tools used in the Azure environment, such as the Cloud Shell and Resource Explorer. Emphasis is focused on PowerShell and the command line interface (CLI) as important skills to acquire not only in preparation for the exam but for the job role itself.
Module 1 - Deploy and configure infrastructure
- Analyze resource utilization and consumption
- Create and configure storage accounts
- Create and configure a Virtual Machine (VM) for Windows and Linux
- Automate deployment of Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Implement solutions that use virtual machines (VM)
- Create connectivity between virtual networks
- Implement and manage virtual networking
- Manage Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Implement and manage hybrid identities
Module 2 - Implement workloads and security
- Migrate servers to Azure
- Configure serverless computing
- Implement application load balancing
- Integrate on-premises network with Azure virtual network
- Manage role-based access control (RBAC)
- Implement Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
Module 3 - Create and deploy apps
- Create web apps by using PaaS
- Design and develop apps that run in containers
Module 4 - Implement authentication and secure data
- Implement authentication
- Implement secure data solutions
Module 5 - Develop for the cloud and for Azure storage
- Develop solutions that use Cosmos DB storage
- Develop solutions that use a relational database
- Configure a message-based integration architecture
- Develop for autoscaling
Who Should Attend This Microsoft Azure Course?
Azure Solution Architects advise stakeholders and translates business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
Candidates should have advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance.
This role requires managing how decisions in each area affects an overall solution.
Students are recommended to have experience working in the Azure portal, as well as key tools used in the Azure environment, such as the Cloud Shell, Resource Explorer, PowerShell and the command line interface (CLI).
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.