Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Azure Course?
This course is a combination of six parts/courses to help you prepare for Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure. It will be delivered in 5 days instead of the original planned 6 days duration. Attendees are expected to do some amount of self-study.
Module 1. Develop Azure Infrastructure as a Service compute solutions
- Gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement Azure IaaS services and features in their development solutions.
- Provisioning virtual machines, using Batch Service to deploy/maintain resources, and how to create containerized solutions by using Azure Kubernetes Service.
Module 2. Develop Azure Platform as a Service compute solutions
- Gain the knowledge and skills needed to implement Azure Platform as a Service feature and services in their development solutions.
- Learn how to create and manage Azure App Service resources, integrate push and offline sync in their mobile apps, and how to document an API. Students will also learn how to create and test Azure Functions.
Module 3. Develop for Azure storage
- Gain the knowledge and skills needed to leverage Azure storage services and features in their development solutions.
- It covers Azure Table storage, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Blob, and developing against relational databases in Azure.
Module 4. Implement Azure security
- Gain the knowledge and skills needed to include Azure authentication and authorization services in their development solutions.
- Learn how identity is managed and utilized in Azure solutions by using the Microsoft identity platform.
- Learn about access control (claims-based authorization and role-based access control) and how to implement secure data solutions.
- Learn how to create and integrate these resources by using the Azure CLI, REST, and application code.
Module 5. Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions
- Gain the knowledge and skills needed to ensure applications hosted in Azure are operating efficiently and as intended.
- Learn how Azure Monitor operates and how to use tools like Log Analytics and Application Insights to better understand what is happening in their application.
- Learn how to implement autoscale, instrument their solutions to support monitoring and logging, and use Azure Cache and CDN options to enhance the end-user experience.
Module 6. Connect to and consume Azure, and third-party, services
- Learn how to create and manage their own APIs by using API Management, and how to use the different event- and message-based services in Azure within their development solutions.
- Learn how to create and integrate these resources by using the Azure Portal, Azure CLI, REST, and application code.
Who Should Attend This Microsoft Azure Course?
- Students in this course are interested in Azure development or in passing the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification exam.
- Students should have 1-2 year experience as a developer. This course assumes students know how to code and have a fundamental knowledge of Azure.
- It is recommended that students have some experience with PowerShell or Azure CLI, working in the Azure portal, and with at least one Azure-supported programming language. Most of the examples in this course are presented in C# .NET.
Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals.
Prove that you understand cloud concepts, core Azure Services, Azure pricing and support, and the fundamentals of cloud security, privacy, compliance and trust.
|w/o GST||w GST|
|Full Course Fee||$3,000||$3,210|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.