Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Azure Course?
This course is part of a series of four courses to help you prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer certification exam AZ-200: Develop Core Microsoft Azure Cloud Solutions. These courses are designed for developers who already know how to code in at least one of the Azure-supported languages. The coursework covers Azure architecture, design and connectivity patterns, and choosing the right storage solution for your development needs.
- Lesson 1: Select the Appropriate Azure Technology Development Solution
- Lesson 2: Develop for Azure Storage
- Lesson 3: Develop Azure Platform as a Service Solutions
- Lesson 4: Implement Security in Azure Development Solutions
Who Should Attend This Microsoft Azure Course?
Students are required to be proficient in coding at least one of the Azure-supported languages.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.