Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Azure Course?
This course teaches IT Professionals how to manage their Azure subscriptions, including access, policies, and compliance, as well as how to track and estimate service usage and related costs. Students also learn how cloud resources are managed in Azure through user and group accounts. Students learn how to grant appropriate access to Azure AD users, groups, and services through Role-based access control (RBAC). Students also discover the core monitoring tools and capabilities provided by Azure, including Azure Alerts and Activity Log. Students are then introduced to Log Analytics as a broad data analytics solution, and use this service to query and analyze operational data. Students then learn about the Azure Resource Manager deployment model, and how to work with resources, resource groups and ARM templates.
- Lesson 1: Managing Subscriptions and Resources
- Lesson 2: Implementing and Managing Storage
- Lesson 3: Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines
- Lesson 4: Configure and Manage Virtual Networks
- Lesson 5: Manage Identities
What Should Attend This Microsoft Azure Course?
This course is for Azure Administrators. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
Successful Cloud Administrators start this role with experience on operating systems, virtualization, cloud infrastructure, storage structures, and networking.
|w/o GST||w GST|
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.