Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This SQL Database Course?
This course is designed to teach students how to provision SQL Server databases both on premise and in SQL Azure.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Provision a Database Server
- Upgrade SQL Server
- Configure SQL Server
- Manage Databases and Files (shared)
- Provision, migrate and manage databases in the cloud
- Module 1: SQL Server 2016 Components
- Module 2: Installing SQL Server 2016
- Module 3: Upgrading SQL Server to SQL Server 2016
- Module 4: Working with Databases
- Module 5: Performing Database Maintenance
- Module 6: Database Storage Options
- Module 7: Planning to Deploy SQL Server on Microsoft Azure
- Module 8: Migrating Databases to Azure SQL Database
- Module 9: Deploying SQL Server on a Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine
- Module 10: Managing databases in the Cloud
Who Should Attend This SQL Database Training?
The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
This course requires that you meet the following prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend