Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This SQL Database Course?
This five-day instructor-led course provides students who administer and maintain SQL Server databases with the knowledge and skills to administer a SQL server database infrastructure. Additionally, it will be of use to individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server databases.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Authenticate and authorize users
- Assign server and database roles
- Authorize users to access resources
- Protect data with encryption and auditing
- Describe recovery models and backup strategies
- Backup SQL Server databases
- Restore SQL Server databases
- Automate database management
- Configure security for the SQL Server agent
- Manage alerts and notifications
- Managing SQL Server using PowerShell
- Trace access to SQL Server
- Monitor a SQL Server infrastructure
- Troubleshoot a SQL Server infrastructure
- Import and export data
- Module 1: SQL Server Security
- Module 2: Assigning Server and Database Roles
- Module 3: Authorizing Users to Access Resources
- Module 4: Protecting Data with Encryption and Auditing
- Module 5: Recovery Models and Backup Strategies
- Module 6: Backing Up SQL Server Databases
- Module 7: Restoring SQL Server 2016 Databases
- Module 8: Automating SQL Server Management
- Module 9: Configuring Security for SQL Server Agent
- Module 10: Monitoring SQL Server with Alerts and Notifications
- Module 11: Introduction to Managing SQL Server by using PowerShell
- Module 12: Tracing Access to SQL Server with Extended events
- Module 13: Monitoring SQL Server
- Module 14: Troubleshooting SQL Server
- Module 15: Importing and Exporting Data
Who Should Attend This SQL Database Training?
The primary audience for this course is individuals who administer and maintain SQL Server databases. These individuals perform database administration and maintenance as their primary area of responsibility, or work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job.
In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should already have the following technical knowledge:
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- Some experience with database design.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.