Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This MCSE Windows Server 2012 Course?
The five day course is part three, of a series of three courses, which provides the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 Infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three courses in total will collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. While there is some cross-over in skillset and tasks across the three courses this course will primarily cover advanced configuration and services tasks necessary to deploy, manage and maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as identity management and identity federation, network load balancing, business continuity and disaster recovery, fault tolerance and rights management.
This course is also preparation material, and maps directly to, Exam 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Implementing Advanced File Services
- Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Implementing Failover Clustering
- Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Implementing Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication
- Implementing AD CS
- Implementing AD RMS
- Implementing AD FS
- Module 1: Implementing Advanced Network Services
- Module 2: Implementing Advanced File Services
- Module 3: Implementing Dynamic Access Control
- Module 4: Implementing Network Load Balancing
- Module 5: Implementing Failover Clustering
- Module 6: Implementing Failover Clustering with Hyper-V
- Module 7: Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Module 8: Implementing Distributed AD DS Deployments
- Module 9: Implementing AD DS Sites and Replication
- Module 10: Implementing AD CS
- Module 11: Implementing AD RMS
- Module 12: Implementing AD FS
Who Should Attend This MCSE Windows Server 2012 Course?
This course is intended for IT Professionals who are experienced implementing, managing and maintaining a Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing Enterprise environment, and wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to carry out advanced management and provisioning of services within that Windows Server 2012 environment. Students would typically be very experienced System Administrators and should have hands on experience working in a Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 environment.
A secondary audience for this course will be candidates looking to take Exam 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services, or are aspiring to acquire the Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) credential, either in its own right, or in order to proceed in acquiring the Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) credentials, for which the MCSA credential is a pre-requisite.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Real world, hands on experience working in a Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012 Enterprise environment.
- Real world experience Implementing, Managing and Configuring Active Directory and Networking infrastructure
- Knowledge equivalent to the learning's covered in “20410A: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012” and “20411A: Administering Windows Server 2012” courses, as this course will build upon that knowledge
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.