Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This MCSE Windows Server 2012 Course?
The course is part two of a series of three courses, which provide the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three courses in total will collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. While there is some cross-over in skillset and tasks across the courses, this course will primarily cover the administration tasks necessary to maintain a Windows Server 2012 infrastructure, such as user and group management, network access and data security.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Implement a Group Policy infrastructure.
- Manage user desktops with Group Policy.
- Manage user and service accounts.
- Maintain Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Configure and troubleshoot Domain Name System (DNS).
- Configure and troubleshoot Remote Access.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot the Network Policy Server (NPS) role.
- Implement Network Access Protection (NAP).
- Optimize file services.
- Configure encryption and advanced auditing.
- Deploy and maintain server images.
- Implement Update Management.
- Monitor Windows Server 2012.
- Module 1: Implementing a Group Policy Infrastructure
- Module 2: Managing User Desktops with Group Policy
- Module 3: Managing User and Service Accounts
- Module 4: Maintaining Active Directory Domain Services
- Module 5: Configuring and Troubleshooting DNS
- Module 6: Configuring and Troubleshooting Remote Access
- Module 7: Installing, Configuring, and Troubleshooting the Network Policy Server Role
- Module 8: Implementing Network Access Protection
- Module 9: Optimizing File Services
- Module 10: Configuring Encryption and Advanced Auditing
- Module 11: Deploying and Maintaining Server Images
- Module 12: Implementing Update Management
- Module 13: Monitoring Windows Server 2012
Who Should Attend This MCSE Windows Server 2012 Course?
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) Professionals with hands on experience working in a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 environment, who wish to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to be able to manage and maintain the core infrastructure required for a Windows Server 2012 environment. The key focus for students in this course is to broaden the initial deployment of Windows Server 2012 services and infrastructure and provide the skills necessary to manage and maintain a domain based Windows Server 2012 environment, such as user and group management, network access and data security.
Candidates would typically be System Administrators or aspiring to be System Administrators. They must have at least one year hands on experience working in a Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2012 environment. Candidates must also have knowledge equivalent to that already covered in “20410A: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012” course as this course will build upon that knowledge.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- At least one year of experience working with Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Active Directory and networking infrastructure.
- Knowledge equivalent to that already covered in “20410A:Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012”.
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.