Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Advanced Word Processing Course?
The course empowers the participants to demonstrate the ability to use a word processing application on a personal computer. The participants shall be able to use tools such as macros and to carry out more advanced mail merge operations within the word processing application.
- Creating a Form
- Setting Properties for Controls
- Protecting a Form
- Saving a Form as a Template
- Using a Master Document
- Inserting Subdocuments
- Collapsing/Expanding Subdocuments
- Unlinking Subdocuments
- Splitting and Merging Subdocuments
- Locking Subdocuments
- Opening Subdocuments
- Using a Table of Contents
- Creating a Table of Contents
- Using Custom Styles
- Updating a Table of Contents
- Using Outline Levels
- Creating an Index
- Creating Main Index Entries
- Creating Index Subentries
- Typing Index Entries
- Cross-Referencing Index Entries
- Generating an Index
- Updating an Index
- Working with Bookmarks
- Creating Bookmarks
- Viewing Bookmarks
- Going to a Bookmark
- Cross-referencing to a Bookmark
- Deleting a Bookmark
- Inserting a Caption
- Inserting a Table of Figures
- Inserting a Cross-reference
- Inserting Notes
- Setting Note Options
- Viewing Notes
- Working with Mail Merge
- Starting the Mail Merge
- Identifying the Main Document
- Creating a Recipient List
- Customizing Columns in a Recipient List
- Rearranging Columns in a Recipient List
- Saving a Recipient List
- Entering Records into a Recipient List
- Sorting Records to be Merged
- Highlighting Merge fields
- Inserting Merge Fields into a Document
- Previewing Merged Data
- Merging to a New Document
- Merging to the Printer
- Sending Email Messages
- Enabling Change Tracking
- Setting Change Tracking Options
- Disabling Change Tracking
- Comparing Documents
- Reviewing Tracked Changes
- Accepting/Rejecting All Changes
- Inserting Comments
- Managing Comments
- Viewing and Navigating Comments
- Inserting a Hyperlink
- Display a Linked Object as an Icon
- Embed Data as an Object
- Updating a Link Breaking a Link
- Breaking a Link
Who Should Attend This Advanced Word Processing Training?
Intended for both beginners and intermediate users who are interested in preparing more professional work, enhance productivity and efficiency in Microsoft Word.
An understanding of MS Word 2010/2013/2016 Intermediate would be an advantage.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- This course is supported under UTAP funding.
- This course is eligible for using PSEA funds.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attained minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse ST Electronics (e-Services) FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. ST Electronics (e-Services) is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.