Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Word Processing Course?
The course empowers the participants to demonstrate the ability to use a word processing application on a personal computer. He or she will understand and be able to accomplish intermediate operations illustrating typographical, formatting and layout presentations.
- Using Find
- Using Find Options
- Finding Special Characters
- Finding a Format
- Using Replace
- Practice - Using Find and Replace
- Inserting a Manual Page Break
- Removing a Manual Page Break
- Page Orientation
- Setting the Margins
- Changing the Paper Size
- Changing the Vertical Alignment
- Practice - Document Formatting
- Using the Header/Footer Galleries
- Inserting Page Numbers
- Inserting the Current Date
- Creating a First Page Header/Footer
- Alternating Odd and Even Headers/Footers
- Setting the Starting Page Number
- Practice - Headers and Footers
- Working with Section Break
- Creating Section Breaks
- Changing Page Orientation
- Changing Margins for a Section
- Apply Different Headers and Footers
- Apply First Page Header
- Insert Automatic Page Numbering
- Inserting a Table
- Table Navigation
- Adding Text to a Table
- Table Styles
- Hiding and Showing Gridlines
- Drawing a Table
- Converting Text to a Table
- Practice - Working with Tables
- Apply AutoFormat/Style
- Changing Cell Margins
- Changing Text Direction
- Changing Text Alignment
- Repeating Heading Rows at Top of Each Page
- Setting Table Row to Break Across Pages
- Adding Table Formula
- Formatting Number Field
- Converting a Table into Text
- Converting Delimited Text To a Table
- Applying Multi-Level Outline Numbering
- Modify Multi-Level Outline Numbering
- Creating a Character Style
- Modify and Update a Character Style
- Creating a Paragraph Style
- Modify and Update a Paragraph Style
- Apply Multiple Column Layout
- Changing Column Width and Spacing
- Inserting/Removing Lines Between Columns
- Inserting Fields
- Updating Fields
- Creating Watermarks
Who Should Attend This Word Processing Training?
Highly recommended for individuals with the basic understanding of Microsoft Word and wishes to be equipped with intermediate skill sets in the programme.
An understanding of MS Word 2010 Basic would be an advantage.
|w/o GST||w GST|
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.