Duration: 2 days / 15 hours
Time: 9am to 5pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft SharePoint Course?
In this course, participants will learn to create and publish custom SharePoint workflows without code using SharePoint Designer 2013.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with the SharePoint Designer 2013
- Introduction to SharePoint Designer 2013
- Get Help and Support for SharePoint Designer 2013
Lesson 2: Customizing and Implementing Content Types
- Customize Content Types
- Implement Custom Content Types
Lesson 3: Integrating Data Sources using SharePoint Designer 2013
- Access Data Sources
- Modify a Data Source in Data View
Lesson 4: Creating Workflows with the SharePoint Designer 2013 Workflow Platform
- Explore the Workflow Platform
- Design a Workflow
Lesson 5: Creating Workflows with SharePoint Designer 2013 and Visio 2013
- Design Workflows with Visio 2013
- Transfer a Visio 2013 Workflow
- Design to SharePoint Designer 2013
- Publish a Visio 2013 Workflow
- Design using SharePoint Designer 2013
Lesson 6: Packaging and Deploying Workflows
- Package Workflows
- Deploy Workflow Packages
Who Should Attend This Microsoft SharePoint Training?
This course is designed for advanced Microsoft SharePoint site owners and administrators who want to integrate data sources, customize content types, and automate common tasks using workflows.
|w/o GST||w GST|
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend