Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This SharePoint Course ?
SharePoint 2016 Site Owner/Site Administrator course covers the information needed to effectively manage a site collection by providing step-by-step instructions on the available site collection configuration settings.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand SharePoint Site
- Create site and manage site setting
- Create site and manage libraries
- Configure permission
- Configure workflows
Module 1: Getting Started
Module 2: Overview of SharePoint and Site Administrator Role
- What is SharePoint
- System Requirement
- SharePoint Products and Versions
- SharePoint Site Lifecycle
- Site Administrator and Other Roles
Module 3: Create Sites and Manage Site Setting
- Understand SharePoint Sites
- Create a Site
- Customizing the Look and Feel of a Site
- View Alerts
- Save a Site as a Template
- Delete Site
- Access the Recycle Bin
Module 4: Create and Manage Libraries
- Create Library/List
- Organize files in Library
- Customize Library Settings
- Delete Library/List
Module 5: Create and Manage List
- List Templates
- Create a List based on a Spreadsheet
- List Columns
- Control and validate inputs
Module 6: Configure Permissions
- Understand Permission
- View permission for a library or list
- Check permission for a User or Group
- Create group and add user
- Create unique permission for a site
- Modify permission levels
Module 8: Editing Pages
- Wiki Library Pages
- Web Part Pages
- Working with Web Parts
Module 7: Configure Workflow
- Understand Workflow
- Enable Workflow
- Start a Workflow
- View Workflow Task and History
Before attending this course, participant must be familiar with SharePoint 2016 Site Member.
|w/o GST||w GST|
- This course is supported under UTAP funding.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.