Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Course?
SharePoint 2013 Site Administration course covers the information needed to effectively manage a site collection by providing step-by-step instructions on the available site collection configuration settings.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand SharePoint Site
- Create site and manage site setting
- Create site and manage libraries
- Configure permission
- Configure workflows
- Work with Web Parts
- Module 1: Getting Started
- Module 2: Overview of SharePoint and Site Administrator Role
- Module 3: Create Sites and Manage Site Setting
- Module 4: Create and Manage Libraries
- Module 5: Create and Manage List
- Module 6: Configure Permissions
- Module 7: Configure Workflow
- Module 8: Edit Pages
Before attending this course, participant must be familiar with SharePoint 2013 Site Member.
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.