- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 for Site Owner (Site Admin)
Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Course?
SharePoint 2013 Site Administration course covers the information needed to effectively manage a site collection by providing step-by-step instructions on the available site collection configuration settings.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand SharePoint Site
- Create site and manage site setting
- Create site and manage libraries
- Configure permission
- Configure workflows
- Work with Web Parts
- Module 1: Getting Started
- Module 2: Overview of SharePoint and Site Administrator Role
- Module 3: Create Sites and Manage Site Setting
- Module 4: Create and Manage Libraries
- Module 5: Create and Manage List
- Module 6: Configure Permissions
- Module 7: Configure Workflow
- Module 8: Edit Pages
Before attending this course, participant must be familiar with SharePoint 2013 Site Member.
|w/o GST||w GST|
1. 2 to 3 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
2. Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
3. Course schedule selected is subjected to confirmation.
4. ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the rights to withdraw, re-schedule the class or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.