Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This PowerPoint 2019 Course?
The course empowers the participants with the skills and knowledge to manage and work with your PowerPoint slides with good and proper formatting that will aid in keeping your audience focused during your presentation delivery. He or she will understand and be able to accomplish intermediate operations with graphics and charts.
Module 1. Working with Drawing Objects
- Drawing an Enclosed Object
- Changing the Fill Color of an Object
- Applying a Fill Effect
- Applying Effects
- Drawing a Line
- Formatting Lines
- Creating a Text Box
- Rotating an Object
- Flipping an Objects
- Arranging Objects
- Grouping Objects
Module 2. Using SmartArt & Illustrations
- Inserting a SmartArt Object
- Formatting a SmartArt Object Color
- Resizing/Repositioning a SmartArt Object
- Inserting Text into a SmartArt Object
- Formatting Text Within a SmartArt Object
- Adding Shapes to a SmartArt
- Insert Icons
- Inserting 3D Models (from Online Sources)
- Setting 3D Model Views
Module 3. Inserting Charts
- Inserting a Chart
- Insert a Chart from Excel
- Deleting Data from the Datasheet
- Entering Data into the Datasheet
- Changing the Chart Type
- Applying a Chart Style and Layout
- Displaying Chart Analysis
- Inserting Pictures
- Formatting your Chart Background
Module 4. Creating Custom Charts
- Formatting the Chart Data Markers
- Repositioning the Legend
- Formatting the 3-D View of a Chart
- Exploding a Pie Chart
- Importing Excel Chart to PowerPoint
- Displaying Chart Axes
- Displaying Chart Gridlines
- Formatting Chart Gridlines
- Formatting Chart Axes
- Formatting the Scale of an Axis
- Adding a Chart Title
- Changing the Data Series
- Adding a Drawing Object to a Chart
- Adding Text to a Chart
- Inserting a Data Table
Module 5. Adding Transition & Animations Effects
- Adding Slide Transition
- Adding Morph Transition
- Animating Text and Objects
- Setting Animation Timing
- Animating a Chart
- Inserting Sounds and Video
- Changing Multimedia Settings
- Inserting Animated GIF's
- Setting Automatic Slide Timings
- Setting Up a Continuous Loop
Module 6. Editing Presentation Masters
- Working with the Slide Master
- Formatting the Slide Master
- Adding Header and Footer Information
- Formatting the Title Master
- Inserting a New Slide Master
- Preserving a Slide Master
- Creating a Custom Layout
- Applying Custom Layout
Who Should Attend This PowerPoint 2019 Training?
Individuals who are keen on learning how to create engaging presentations in different styles, by using images, animations and utilising a variety of functions in Microsoft Powerpoint.
An understanding of MS PowerPoint 2010/2013/2016 Basic would be an advantage.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- This course is eligible for using PSEA funds.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attain minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.