Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This PowerPoint 2016 Course?
The course empowers the participants to demonstrate the ability to use a presentation application on a personal computer. He or she will understand and be able to accomplish intermediate operations with graphics and charts.
- Creating a PowerPoint Table
- Inserting a PowerPoint Table
- Drawing a PowerPoint Table
- Inserting a Word Table
- Inserting an Excel Spreadsheet
- Adjusting Table Cells
- Selecting Rows and Columns
- Inserting Rows and Columns
- Applying a Table Style
- Editing the Table Color
- Adding Table Effects
- Formatting Table Text using QuickStyles
- Adding Table Borders
- Inserting a SmartArt Object
- Formatting a SmartArt Object Color
- Resizing/Repositioning a SmartArt Object
- Inserting Text into a SmartArt Object
- Formatting Text Within a SmartArt Object
- Adding Shapes to a SmartArt
- Grouping SmartArt Object
- Drawing an Enclosed Object
- Changing the Fill Color of an Object
- Applying a Fill Effect
- Applying Effects
- Drawing a Line
- Formatting Lines
- Creating a Text Box
- Rotating an Object
- Flipping an Objects
- Arranging Objects
- Grouping Objects
- Inserting a Chart
- Deleting Data from the Datasheet
- Entering Data into the Datasheet
- Changing the Chart Type
- Applying a Chart Style and Layout
- Displaying Chart Analysis
- Inserting Pictures
- Formatting your Chart Background
- Inserting Pictures from a File
- Adding Captions
- Applying a Theme to your Album
- Customizing the Album Layout
- Animating Text and Objects
- Setting Animation Timing
- Animating a Chart
- Inserting Sounds and Video
- Changing Multimedia Settings
- Inserting Animated GIF's
- Selecting Page Setup Options
- Previewing a Presentation
- Printing Speaker Notes
- Printing Outlines
- Printing Handouts
- Creating Headers and Footers
Who Should Attend This PowerPoint 2016 Training?
Individuals who are keen on learning how to create engaging presentations in different styles, by using images, animations and utilising a variety of functions in Microsoft Powerpoint.
An understanding of MS PowerPoint 2010/2013/2016 Basic would be an advantage.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- This course is supported under UTAP funding.
- This course is eligible for using PSEA funds.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attain minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.