Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This PowerPoint 2016 Course?
The course empowers the participant to demonstrate the ability to use a presentation application on a personal computer. He or she will understand and be able to accomplish basic operations associated with creating, formatting and preparing presentations for distribution and display.
- Working with PowerPoint
- Starting PowerPoint
- Using the Quick Access Toolbar
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Exiting PowerPoint
- Labs - Exploring PowerPoint
- Entering Text into a Presentation
- Saving a New Presentation
- Closing a Presentation
- Creating a New Presentation
- Opening an Existing Presentation
- Adding a New Slide
- Renaming an Existing Presentation
- Creating a Custom Layout
- Applying a Theme
- Applying a Background Style
- Changing Slide Orientation
- Changing the Magnification
- Creating Speaker Notes
- Switching Views
- Selecting Text
- Deleting Slide Items
- Moving/Copying Text between Slides
- Using the Paste Options Button
- Using Undo and Redo
- Finding and Replacing Text
- Checking Spelling as You Type
- Running the Spelling Checker
- Changing an Existing Font
- Modifying the Font Size
- Changing Font Style and Effect
- Changing the Font Color
- Using the Font Dialog Box
- Using the Format Painter
- Changing Text Alignment
- Modifying Paragraph Spacing
- Using the AutoFit Options Button
- Applying Text Effects
- Adding and Removing Bullets
- Adding and Removing Numbers
- Modifying Bullets and Numbers
- Using the Clip Art Task Pane
- Using Slide Layouts
- Inserting a Picture
- Cropping a Picture
- Moving a Graphic
- Resizing a Graphic
- Formatting a Graphic
- Recoloring Graphic
- Applying a Picture Style
- Adding Effects
- Adding a Border
- Selecting Multiple Slides
- Moving Slides in Slide Sorter View
- Duplicating Slides in Slide Sorter View
- Copying Slides in Slide Sorter View
- Deleting Slides in Slide Sorter View
- Running a Slide Show
- Navigating a Slide Show
- Creating a Custom Show
Who Should Attend This PowerPoint 2016 Training?
Individuals who are keen on learning how to create engaging presentations in different styles, by using images, animations and utilising a variety of functions in Microsoft Powerpoint.
An understanding of Windows / MS PowerPoint 2010/2013 would be an advantage.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
Trainee shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme.
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.