Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This PowerPoint 2016 Course?
The course empowers the participant to demonstrate the ability to use a presentation application on a personal computer. He or she will understand and be able to accomplish basic operations associated with creating, formatting and preparing presentations for distribution and display.
- Working with PowerPoint
- Starting PowerPoint
- Using the Quick Access Toolbar
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar
- Exiting PowerPoint
- Labs - Exploring PowerPoint
- Entering Text into a Presentation
- Saving a New Presentation
- Closing a Presentation
- Creating a New Presentation
- Opening an Existing Presentation
- Adding a New Slide
- Renaming an Existing Presentation
- Creating a Custom Layout
- Applying a Theme
- Applying a Background Style
- Changing Slide Orientation
- Changing the Magnification
- Creating Speaker Notes
- Switching Views
- Selecting Text
- Deleting Slide Items
- Moving/Copying Text between Slides
- Using the Paste Options Button
- Using Undo and Redo
- Finding and Replacing Text
- Checking Spelling as You Type
- Running the Spelling Checker
- Changing an Existing Font
- Modifying the Font Size
- Changing Font Style and Effect
- Changing the Font Color
- Using the Font Dialog Box
- Using the Format Painter
- Changing Text Alignment
- Modifying Paragraph Spacing
- Using the AutoFit Options Button
- Applying Text Effects
- Adding and Removing Bullets
- Adding and Removing Numbers
- Modifying Bullets and Numbers
- Using the Clip Art Task Pane
- Using Slide Layouts
- Inserting a Picture
- Cropping a Picture
- Moving a Graphic
- Resizing a Graphic
- Formatting a Graphic
- Recoloring Graphic
- Applying a Picture Style
- Adding Effects
- Adding a Border
- Selecting Multiple Slides
- Moving Slides in Slide Sorter View
- Duplicating Slides in Slide Sorter View
- Copying Slides in Slide Sorter View
- Deleting Slides in Slide Sorter View
- Running a Slide Show
- Navigating a Slide Show
- Creating a Custom Show
Who Should Attend This PowerPoint 2016 Training?
Individuals who are keen on learning how to create engaging presentations in different styles, by using images, animations and utilising a variety of functions in Microsoft Powerpoint.
An understanding of Windows / MS PowerPoint 2010/2013 would be an advantage.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- This course is supported under UTAP funding.
- This course is eligible for using PSEA funds.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attain minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.