Duration: 1 day / 7.5 hours
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
Course Code: CRS-N-0042787
Funding available for this course :
|SkillsFuture Credit||PSEA||UTAP||Broad based Funding|
What Will Be Taught For This PowerPoint 2016 Course?
The course provide the participants with a further understanding of managing PowerPoint presentations. The participants shall be able to realize much of the potential of the presentation tool and produce outputs using advanced charting as well as package slide shows for distribution.
- Setting Automatic Slide Timings
- Setting Up a Continuous Loop
- Hiding a Slide
- Rehearsing Slide Transition Timings
- Practice - Setting Up the Slide Show
- Creating a Custom Show
- Setting Up a Custom Show as the Default
- Creating a Hyperlink
- Using a Hyperlink
- Using an Action
- Jumping to Another Presentation
- Practice - Expanding a Slide Show
- Working with the Slide Master
- Formatting the Slide Master
- Adding Header and Footer Information
- Formatting the Title Master
- Inserting a New Slide Master
- Preserving a Slide Master
- Practice - Editing Presentation Masters
- Displaying Chart Axes
- Displaying Chart Gridlines
- Formatting Chart Gridlines
- Formatting Chart Axes
- Formatting the Scale of an Axis
- Adding a Chart Title
- Changing the Data Series
- Adding a Drawing Object to a Chart
- Adding Text to a Chart
- Inserting a Data Table
- Practice - Creating Custom Charts
- Formatting the Chart Data Markers
- Repositioning the Legend
- Formatting the 3-D View of a Chart
- Exploding a Pie Chart
- Importing Excel Chart to PowerPoint
- Practice - Editing Charts
- Exporting Notes and Handouts to Word
- Exporting an Outline to Word
- Saving a Presentation as an Outline
- Saving a Slide as a Graphic
- Practice - Exporting Outlines and Slides
- Sharing Presentation Ideas
- Embedding the Fonts in a Presentation
- Packaging a Presentation for CD
- Inspecting the Document
- Encrypting the Presentation
- Annotating a Presentation
- Compressing Pictures
- Sending in PDF Format
- Practice - Presenting to a Wider Audience
Who Should Attend This PowerPoint 2016 Training?
Professionals across a wide array of industries with at least a basic or intermediate experience in Microsoft Powerpoint looking to product more sophisticated presentation involving advanced formatting, layout techniques and multimedia effects.
An understanding of Microsoft PowerPoint 2010/2013/2016 intermediate level is required.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Trainee shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme.
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend