Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This PowerPoint 2013 Advanced Course?
The course empowers the participants to demonstrate the ability to use a presentation application on a personal computer. The participants shall be able to able to realize much of the potential of the presentation tool and produce outputs using advanced formatting and layout techniques.
- Setting Automatic Slide Timings
- Setting Up a Continuous Loop
- Hiding a Slide
- Rehearsing Slide Transition Timings
- Practice - Setting Up the Slide Show
- Creating a Custom Show
- Setting Up a Custom Show as the Default
- Creating a Hyperlink
- Using a Hyperlink
- Using an Action
- Jumping to Another Presentation
- Practice - Expanding a Slide Show
- Working with the Slide Master
- Formatting the Slide Master
- Adding Header and Footer Information
- Formatting the Title Master
- Inserting a New Slide Master
- Preserving a Slide Master
- Practice - Editing Presentation Masters
- Displaying Chart Axes
- Displaying Chart Gridlines
- Formatting Chart Gridlines
- Formatting Chart Axes
- Formatting the Scale of an Axis
- Adding a Chart Title
- Changing the Data Series
- Adding a Drawing Object to a Chart
- Adding Text to a Chart
- Inserting a Data Table
- Practice - Creating Custom Charts
- Formatting the Chart Data Markers
- Repositioning the Legend
- Formatting the 3-D View of a Chart
- Exploding a Pie Chart
- Practice - Editing Charts
- Exporting Notes and Handouts to Word
- Exporting an Outline to Word
- Saving a Presentation as an Outline
- Saving a Slide as a Graphic
- Practice - Exporting Outlines and Slides
- Sharing Presentation Ideas
- Embedding the Fonts in a Presentation
- Packaging a Presentation for CD
- Using the PowerPoint Viewer
- Formatting a Presentation for the Web
- Inspecting the Document
- Encrypting the Presentation
- Adding a Digital Signature
- Granting Permissions
- Annotating a Presentation
- Compressing Pictures
- Sending in PDF Format
- Practice - Presenting to a Wider Audience
Who Should Attend This PowerPoint 2013 Advanced Training?
Professionals across a wide array of industries with at least a basic or intermediate experience in Microsoft Powerpoint looking to product more sophisticated presentation involving advanced formatting, layout techniques and multimedia effects.
An understanding of MS Word 2010 basic and intermediate level is required.
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.