Duration: 2 days / 15 hours
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
Course Code: CRS-N-0041441
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2020501305
Funding available for this course :
|SkillsFuture Credit||UTAP||Broad based Funding|
What Will Be Taught For This Powerpoint Based Infographics Course?
- Key Techniques in conceptualizing graphic representation of information or data
- Acquire the correct graphic designing techniques to create visually attractive infographics for presentation of complex information
- How to adopt different visual elements (such as line, shape, mass, light, colour, texture, space, time and motion) and images to maximise the visual impact of the graphics
- To use appropriate software and tools to develop the graphics
- Key knowledge on various innovative methods adopted by international media to extend the reach of their infographics.
Module 1. Introduction to data visualization and infographics
- Effectiveness of Using Infographics & Data Visualisations
- Benefits of Using Infographics & Data Visualisations
- Basic Steps for Preparing your Infographics
- Tools For Building Infographics And Data Visualisations
Module 2. Create and Design Your infographics
- Work with PowerPoint’s Tools
- Use PowerPoint Elements
- Set the canvas
- Set the Color Scheme
- Create Colours using Colour Scheme Generators
- Create Custom Shapes
- Choose Appropriate Fonts
- Convey Statistics
- Create Word Clouds
- Use Symbol-Based Fonts
- Break Up Sections by Changing Style
Module 3. Apply best practice in visualization and infographics
- Presentation Design
- Design Tips for Comparing Data
- Shapes and Icons Use
- Using graphics to reveal Data
Module 4. Communicate through infographics
- Emphasizing Data
- Mixing and Matching Shapes
- Showing Time and Timelines
- Using Charts
- Static Infographics
- Motion Graphics
- Interactive Infographics
Module 5. Discover trends for Infographics
- Other Tools for Creating Infographics I
- Other Tools for Creating Infographics II
- Other Tools for Creating Infographics III
Who Should Attend This Powerpoint Based Infographics Training?
Marketers, Designers, Content Strategy, Professional, Executives that needs to present data using meaningful visual, iconographies, graphs and charts to convey insights from data.
A basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is recommended.
|w/o GST||w GST|
Trainee shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme.
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend