Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
Funding available for this course :
|SkillsFuture Credit||UTAP||Broad based Funding|
What Will Be Taught For This Powerpoint Based Infographics Course?
- Key Techniques in conceptualizing graphic representation of information or data
- Acquire the correct graphic designing techniques to create visually attractive infographics for presentation of complex information
- How to adopt different visual elements (such as line, shape, mass, light, colour, texture, space, time and motion) and images to maximise the visual impact of the graphics
- To use appropriate software and tools to develop the graphics
- Key knowledge on various innovative methods adopted by international media to extend the reach of their infographics.
- What is Infographics?
- Components of an Infographic
- Effectiveness of Using Infographics
- Basic Steps for Creating Infographics
- Using Essential PowerPoint Elements
- Formatting with Essential PowerPoint Tools
- Managing Slide Page Setup
- Create a Four Colour Infographic
- Create Colours using Colour Scheme Generators
- Generate Colours from Online Photos
- Set Shape’s Default Colour
- Save a Colour Scheme in PowerPoint
- Insert Clip Arts
- Source for Free Clip Arts
- Use Symbol-Based Fonts
- Create Custom Shapes
- Break Up Sections by Changing Style
- Choose Appropriate Fonts
- Convey Statistics
- Download and Install Free Fonts
- Create Word Clouds
- Create a picture based infographics
- Emphasizing Data
- Showing People
- Mixing and Matching Shapes
- Showing Time and Timelines
- Using Charts
- Create an icon based inforgraphics
- Design Tips for Comparing Data
- Shapes and Icons Use
- Colour Considerations
- Creating a comparison infographics
- Varied Perspectives On Information Design: A Brief History
- Objectives Of Visualization
- Static Infographics
- Motion Graphics
- Interactive Infographics
- Applying The Right Format To Your Business
- Product Instructions
- Product Instructions
- Visual Press Releases
- Presentation Design
- Annual Reports
Module 11. Pinterest Inspired Infographic: Tiles!
Module 12. Conclusion & Resources
Who Should Attend This Powerpoint Based Infographics Training?
Marketers, Designers, Content Strategy, Professional, Executives that needs to present data using meaningful visual, iconographies, graphs and charts to convey insights from data.
A basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is recommended.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Trainee shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme.
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.