Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Powerpoint Based Infographics Course?
- Key Techniques in conceptualizing graphic representation of information or data
- Acquire the correct graphic designing techniques to create visually attractive infographics for presentation of complex information
- How to adopt different visual elements (such as line, shape, mass, light, colour, texture, space, time and motion) and images to maximise the visual impact of the graphics
- To use appropriate software and tools to develop the graphics
- Key knowledge on various innovative methods adopted by international media to extend the reach of their infographics.
- What is Infographics?
- Components of an Infographic
- Effectiveness of Using Infographics
- Basic Steps for Creating Infographics
- Using Essential PowerPoint Elements
- Formatting with Essential PowerPoint Tools
- Managing Slide Page Setup
- Create a Four Colour Infographic
- Create Colours using Colour Scheme Generators
- Generate Colours from Online Photos
- Set Shape’s Default Colour
- Save a Colour Scheme in PowerPoint
- Insert Clip Arts
- Source for Free Clip Arts
- Use Symbol-Based Fonts
- Create Custom Shapes
- Break Up Sections by Changing Style
- Choose Appropriate Fonts
- Convey Statistics
- Download and Install Free Fonts
- Create Word Clouds
- Create a picture based infographics
- Emphasizing Data
- Showing People
- Mixing and Matching Shapes
- Showing Time and Timelines
- Using Charts
- Create an icon based inforgraphics
- Design Tips for Comparing Data
- Shapes and Icons Use
- Colour Considerations
- Creating a comparison infographics
- Varied Perspectives On Information Design: A Brief History
- Objectives Of Visualization
- Static Infographics
- Motion Graphics
- Interactive Infographics
- Applying The Right Format To Your Business
- Product Instructions
- Product Instructions
- Visual Press Releases
- Presentation Design
- Annual Reports
Module 11. Pinterest Inspired Infographic: Tiles!
Module 12. Conclusion & Resources
Who Should Attend This Powerpoint Based Infographics Training?
- Public Relations
- Content Strategy
A basic working knowledge of previous versions of Microsoft Office would be an added advantage.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- This course is supported under UTAP funding.
- This course is eligible for using PSEA funds.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attain minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.