Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Powerpoint Based Infographics Course?
- Key Techniques in conceptualizing graphic representation of information or data
- Acquire the correct graphic designing techniques to create visually attractive infographics for presentation of complex information
- How to adopt different visual elements (such as line, shape, mass, light, colour, texture, space, time and motion) and images to maximise the visual impact of the graphics
- To use appropriate software and tools to develop the graphics
- Key knowledge on various innovative methods adopted by international media to extend the reach of their infographics.
- What is Infographics?
- Components of an Infographic
- Effectiveness of Using Infographics
- Basic Steps for Creating Infographics
- Using Essential PowerPoint Elements
- Formatting with Essential PowerPoint Tools
- Managing Slide Page Setup
- Create a Four Colour Infographic
- Create Colours using Colour Scheme Generators
- Generate Colours from Online Photos
- Set Shape’s Default Colour
- Save a Colour Scheme in PowerPoint
- Insert Clip Arts
- Source for Free Clip Arts
- Use Symbol-Based Fonts
- Create Custom Shapes
- Break Up Sections by Changing Style
- Choose Appropriate Fonts
- Convey Statistics
- Download and Install Free Fonts
- Create Word Clouds
- Create a picture based infographics
- Emphasizing Data
- Showing People
- Mixing and Matching Shapes
- Showing Time and Timelines
- Using Charts
- Create an icon based inforgraphics
- Design Tips for Comparing Data
- Shapes and Icons Use
- Colour Considerations
- Creating a comparison infographics
- Varied Perspectives On Information Design: A Brief History
- Objectives Of Visualization
- Static Infographics
- Motion Graphics
- Interactive Infographics
- Applying The Right Format To Your Business
- Product Instructions
- Product Instructions
- Visual Press Releases
- Presentation Design
- Annual Reports
Module 11. Pinterest Inspired Infographic: Tiles!
Module 12. Conclusion & Resources
Who Should Attend This Powerpoint Based Infographics Training?
Marketers, Designers, Content Strategy, Professional, Executives that needs to present data using meaningful visual, iconographies, graphs and charts to convey insights from data.
A basic working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is recommended.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- This course is supported under UTAP funding.
- This course is eligible for using PSEA funds.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attain minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.