Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Powerpoint Presentation Course?
This course empowers participants to create and apply appropriate design elements when crafting their presentation slides. Topics like editing presentation masters enables presenters to create unique design templates and make it available for later use within PowerPoint. Participants will also learn why text slides does not work and what are the visual alternatives in presenting the same ideas. The course also prepares participants for actual presentation delivery which covers the art of public speaking. This skillset will be applicable in the delivery of speeches, professional presentations and training events.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Plan and craft important message for their presentation
- Makeover slides and reduce text for clarity of message
- Deliver effective presentation
Module 1. Plan your PowerPoint Slides
Planning is the single most important part of making a successful presentation. This is the crucial foundation and you should dedicate time to it and avoid short-cuts.
- Essential components in a presentation
- Know your audience
- Structure your presentation
Module 2. The Key to Well Designed Slides
Good preparation ensure that you have thought carefully about the messages that you want (or need) to communicate in your presentation.
- Why text slides doesn’t work
- It’s all about retention
- Concentrate on your Core Message
- How much text to have in a slide
- Use bullets points sparingly
- Busy slides vs. slide with empty space
- Use illustration and diagrams
- Highlight the most important information with visual
Module 3. Achieve Unity in Your Presentation
- Understand and apply the slide master
- Adopt proper use of slide transitions
- Adopt proper use of animations
Module 4. Presentation Style
Applying the right style can make a talk that could have been boring come out interesting and engaging
- Vocal tone
- Body language
- Facial expression
Module 5. Presentation Tips
Make sure that you are very familiar with your presentation, as this is likely to make you more relaxed about it. Pickup more tips in this session to boost up your presentation.
- Present like a Polished Pro
- Tell a Story in your presentation
Who Should Attend This Powerpoint Training Course?
- Public Relations
- Content Strategy
A basic working knowledge of previous versions of Microsoft Office would be an added advantage.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- This course is supported under UTAP funding.
- This course is eligible for using PSEA funds.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attain minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.