Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Office OneNote 2013 Course?
This 2 days course empower participants in the skills to fully use Microsoft Office OneNote 2013 as a note-taking and management program.
This course prepares the participants for the Microsoft Office Specialist exams.
Participants will be able to:
- Access local and online OneNote notebooks from any device
- Create notes that include handwriting, drawings, screen clips, audio clips, video clips, and structured equations
- Revise, reorganize, flag, format, search, and share your notes
- Customize OneNote for the way you like to work
- Get more done by integrating OneNote with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Share notes by using email, Microsoft OneDrive
- Create and manage OneNote notebooks
- Create and manage notebook sections
- Create and manage notebook pages
- Create, cut, and copy notes
- Apply text formatting to notes
- Create lists and outlines
- Change paragraph formatting
- Delete formatting and items
- Create quick notes
- Add tables
- Attach files and printouts
- Add images and screen clippings
- Create links to resources
- Record audio and video notes.
- Insert time and date stamps
- Add symbols and equations
- Add notes by using ink
- Select, view, and erase ink
- Convert ink to text and mathematical expressions
- Create and format shapes
- Check spelling
- Set autocorrect options
- Translate and research text
- Password-protect sections
- Manage notebook views and links
- Extend your view by zooming and adding windows
- Control page setup
- Review notes by author and read status
- Manage page versions and history
- Add and remove tags
- Create and modify tags
- Search by tag
- Summarize tagged notes
- Preview and print notebook content
- Export pages, section and notebooks
- Send pages to colleagues
- Share notebooks by using OneDrive
- Define Outlook tasks and display meeting details in OneNote
- Insert Excel spreadsheets on notebook pages
- Set OneNote app options
- Customize the Quick access toolbar
- Customize the ribbon
Who Should Attend This Microsoft OneNote 2013 Training?
Designed for anyone with minimal or no prior knowledge of Microsoft OneNote 2013.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word will have an added advantage
|w/o GST||w GST|
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.