Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Office 365 Course?
This 1-day course is designed for information workers who are using or will use Office 365. This course will provide students with the knowledge and skills to efficiently use Office 365 on a day-to-day basis. The course is designed with real world scenarios in mind. Students will learn how to use Outlook Online, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, and OneNote. At the end of this course students will be able to effectively navigate Office 365 and make use of all of the features of Office 365.
- Understand Office 365
- Describe the different components of Office 365
- Sign in to Office 365
- Manage your Office 365 profile
- Manage Email
- Managing Calendars
- Managing Contacts
- Configuring Outlook Options
- Import contacts, create groups, and search contacts
- Skype for Business overview
- Instant Messaging in Skype for Business
- Conferencing in Skype for Business
- Manage contacts and groups in Skype for Business
- Working with site content and navigation
- Search site content
- Managing workflows in SharePoint Online
- Implement information management policies
- OneDrive Overview
- Create and manage files using OneDrive for Business
- Share your OneDrive files with others
- OneNote Online Overview
Who Should Attend This Microsoft Office 365 Training?
This course is intended for anyone who is using or will use Office 365. The course is also intended for decision makers who are trying to understand the features and benefits of Office 365 and how it can increase employee productivity.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Basic computer skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.