Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Excel PowerPivot Training Course?
Excel Power Pivot is an efficient, powerful tool that comes with Excel as an Add-in. With Power Pivot, you can load hundreds of millions of rows of data from external sources and manage the data effectively . In addition, learn Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) that allow Microsoft Excel users to create powerful calculated fields in Power Pivot for your data analysis.
- PowerPivot: Overview
- Starting PowerPivot
- Importing from Access
- Importing from Excel
- Importing from a Data Feed
- PowerPivot Window
- Checking Relationships
- Adding Columns
- A Quick Pivot Table
- A Very Quick Pivot Chart
- Understanding Calculation in DAX
- DAX Syntax
- Calculated Columns
- Calculated Fields
- Statistical Functions
- Logical Functions
- Information Functions
- Mathematical Functions
- Text Functions
- Date and Time Functions
- Working with a Dates Table
- How to Build a Dates Table
- Working with Multiple Dates Tables
- Differentiating Columns in Multiple Dates Tables
- Calculating Working Days
- Aggregating and Comparing over Time
- Year-to-Date, Quarter-to-Date, and Month-to-Date
- Periods from the Prior Year
- Difference over Previous Year
- Simplifying Browsing with a Period Table
- Closing Balance over Time
- Semiadditive Measures
- OPENINGBALANCE and CLOSINGBALANCE Functions
- Updating Balances by Using Transactions
Who Should Attend This Excel PowerPivot Training?
This course is designed to equip professionals working in Finance, Marketing, Economist, Statistical, Mathematics, Computer Science, IT, Analytics, Marketing Research, or Commodity markets with the essential tools, techniques and skills to answer important business questions.
Participants must have a basic working knowledge of PivotTables and formulas in Excel.
|w/o GST||w GST|
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend