Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Excel Useful Formulas & Functions Course?
Get a head start in acquiring the knowledge of using Formulas in your daily work as well as expand your Microsoft Excel knowledge. This one day course will empower you to have answers to excel question at your fingertip. There a numerous and a varied number of new tips you will learn irrespective of the Excel version used. This course will serve as a refresher as well as a reference. The course is for users at all levels, from beginners through intermediate and advanced.
- Formula basics
- Using cell references
- Copy formula without changing cell reference
- Transpose formula
- Using nested functions
- Perform calculation using CountIF
- Perform calculation using SumIF
- Perform calculation using AverageA
- Using IF function to prevent division by zero
- Using IsError function to avoid error display
- Creating multiple conditions using nested IF
- Using logical function OR, And within IF
- Using Vlookup to find specific data
- Using Hlookup to find values in rows
- Using Match and Index to retrieve data
- Changing case of text
- Append text and numerical value
- Convert imported text format into numbers
- Break imported date field into individual columns
- Extract text within a cell
- Perform addition to Date fields
- Calculate difference between two Dates
- Perform calculations with Time fields
- Using Array Formulas
- Calculate the difference between Maximum and Minimum values
- Using Frequency function to Count responses
- Using Database functions DSum and DCount
- Shortening worksheets names
- Protecting cells containing formulas
- Using Data Validation
- Displaying Formula syntax
- Using Auditing Tools for errors checking
- Tracing precedent and dependent
- Adding comments to worksheet
Who Should Attend This Microsoft Excel Useful Formulas & Functions Training?
Beneficial for any Microsoft Excel users along a broad spectrum of experience who desire picking up new tips to build advanced formulas in their spreadsheets for daily work.
An user of Microsoft Excel 2013/2010 for at least 1 year.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attained minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse ST Electronics (e-Services) FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. ST Electronics (e-Services) is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.