Duration: 1 day / 7.5 hours
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
Course Code: CRS-N-0041442
Funding available for this course :
|SkillsFuture Credit||PSEA||UTAP||Broad based Funding|
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Excel Useful Formulas & Functions Course?
Get a head start in acquiring the knowledge of using Formulas in your daily work as well as expand your Microsoft Excel knowledge. This one day course will empower you to have answers to excel question at your fingertip. There a numerous and a varied number of new tips you will learn irrespective of the Excel version used. This course will serve as a refresher as well as a reference. The course is for users at all levels, from beginners through intermediate and advanced.
- Formula basics
- Using cell references
- Copy formula without changing cell reference
- Transpose formula
- Using nested functions
- Perform calculation using CountIF
- Perform calculation using SumIF
- Perform calculation using AverageA
- Using IF function to prevent division by zero
- Using IsError function to avoid error display
- Creating multiple conditions using nested IF
- Using logical function OR, And within IF
- Using Vlookup to find specific data
- Using Hlookup to find values in rows
- Using Match and Index to retrieve data
- Changing case of text
- Append text and numerical value
- Convert imported text format into numbers
- Break imported date field into individual columns
- Extract text within a cell
- Perform addition to Date fields
- Calculate difference between two Dates
- Perform calculations with Time fields
- Using Array Formulas
- Calculate the difference between Maximum and Minimum values
- Using Frequency function to Count responses
- Using Database functions DSum and DCount
- Shortening worksheets names
- Protecting cells containing formulas
- Using Data Validation
- Displaying Formula syntax
- Using Auditing Tools for errors checking
- Tracing precedent and dependent
- Adding comments to worksheet
Who Should Attend This Microsoft Excel Useful Formulas & Functions Training?
Beneficial for any Microsoft Excel users along a broad spectrum of experience who desire picking up new tips to build advanced formulas in their spreadsheets for daily work.
An user of Microsoft Excel 2013/2010 for at least 1 year.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Trainee shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme.
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.