Duration: 3 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Excel Course?
The course empowers the trainee with the skills you need to have for certification as a Microsoft Office Specialist Expert in Excel 2016. Specifically, you need to be able to complete tasks that demonstrate the following skill sets:
- Manage workbook options and settings
- Apply custom data formats and layouts
- Create advanced formulas
- Create advanced charts and tables
With these skills, you can manage, format, populate, and enhance the types of workbooks most commonly used in a business environment.
This course prepares the participants for the Microsoft Office Specialist exams (Exam 77-728 Excel 2016 Expert).
Module 1. Manage Workbook Options and Settings
- Save a workbook as a template
- Enable Macro in a workbook
- Copy macro between workbook
- Reference data in another workbook
- Restrict Editing
- Protect Workbook
- Manage workbook versions
- Configure formula calculation options
Module 2. Apply custom data formats and layout
- Apply custom data formats and validation
- Create custom data formats
- Using Advanced Fill Series options
- Configure data validation
- Apply advanced conditional formatting rules
- Create custom themes
- Create and modify simple macros
- Insert and configure form controls
Module 3. Create advanced formulas
- Using IF, AND, OR and NOT Functions
- Using Nested Functions
- Perform Statistical operations (SUMIFs, AVERAGEIFs, COUNTIFs)
- Using LOOKUP Functions
- Using NOW and TODAY
- Using Financial Functions
- Using Named Ranges
Module 4. Perform Data Analysis Features
- Using Get and Transform
- Connect and Import
- Consolidate Data
- Perform What-if Analysis (Goal Seek & Scenario Manager)
Module 5. Create advanced chart and PivotTables
- Add trendline to charts
- Crete dual-axis charts
- Save chart as a template
- Create PivotTables
- Create Slicers
- Group PivotTable data
- Use GETPIVOTDATA Function
- Add Calculated fields
- Create PivotCharts
- Modify PivotCharts
- Drill down into Pivotchart details
Who Should Attend This Advanced Microsoft Excel Course Training?
Highly recommended for any individuals with at least basic or intermediate grasp of Microsoft Office Excel concepts and interested in learning more advanced functions for more challenging work.
Working with Excel 2016 for at least six months with the following proficiency:
- Creating workbooks
- Adding worksheets to existing workbooks
- Copying and moving worksheets
- Inserting and deleting cells, columns, and rows
- Customizing the Quick Access Toolbar and the ribbon
- Freezing panes and splitting the window
- Setting a print area and adding headers and footers
- Changing fonts and cell styles
- Wrapping text within cells
- Creating and editing tables
- Using relative, mixed, and absolute cell references
- Using functions
- Creating and editing chart
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.