Duration: 3 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Excel Course?
The exam requires the candidate to use the spreadsheet application to produce what are deemed to be advanced spreadsheet outputs. The candidate shall be able to operate effectively at more than a basic level of competence and be able to edit and enhance numeric, text and graphical data and to sort, query and link data.
The candidate shall be able to carry out advanced formatting and presentation operations on charts and graphs. The candidate shall be able to use functions such as those associated with logical, statistical or mathematical operations. The candidate shall be able to use available analysis and audit tools and to run and record simple macros.
This course prepares the participants for the Microsoft Office Specialist exams.
- Applying Custom Conditional Formats
- Using Function in Conditional Formats
- Changing a Custom Conditional Format
- Creating a Custom Conditional Format
- Reordering Conditional Format
- Deleting a Custom Conditional Format
- Labs – Apply Custom Conditional Formatting
- Using the VLOOKUP Function
- Using the HLOOKUP Function
- Using LOOKUP Function
- Using the IF Function
- Using an AND Condition with IF
- Using an OR Condition with IF
- Using COUNTIF
- Using SUMIFs
- Using TODAY Function
- Using MONTH Function
- Using YEAR Function
- Using WEEKDAY Function
- Combining Formula with Conditioning Formatting
- Labs – Using Advanced Functions
- Using the Scenario Manager
- Creating a Scenario
- Displaying a Scenario
- Editing a Scenario
- Creating a Scenario Summary Report
- Using Goal Seek
- Practice - Using Scenarios and Goal Seeking
- Unlocking Cells in a Worksheet
- Protecting a Worksheet
- Unprotecting a Worksheet
- Creating Allow-Editing Ranges
- Deleting Allow-Editing Ranges
- Protecting Workbook Windows
- Unprotecting Workbook Windows
- Assigning a Password
- Opening a Password-protected File
- Removing a Password
- Practice - Using Worksheet Protection
- Inserting a Combo Chart
- Formatting an Axis
- Changing the Axis Scaling
- Formatting the Data Series
- Creating Dual Axis Charts
- Adding Trendline
- Trendline Options
- Renaming Trendline
- Applying Themes and Colors
- Labs – Revising Charting Features
- Creating a PivotTable Report
- Adding PivotTable Report Fields
- Selecting a Page Field Item
- Refreshing a PivotTable Report
- Changing the Summary Function
- Adding New Fields to a PivotTable Report
- Moving PivotTable Report Fields
- Hiding/Unhiding PivotTable Report Items
- Deleting PivotTable Report Fields
- Creating a Page Field Report
- Formatting a PivotTable Report
- Creating a PivotChart Report
- Grouping Data Manually
- Creating a Slicer
- Labs - Creating/Revising PivotTables
- Using Shared Workbooks
- Saving a Shared Workbook
- Viewing Users Sharing a Workbook
- Viewing Shared Workbook Changes
- Changing the Update Frequency
- Highlighting Changes
- Managing Conflicting Changes
- Resolving Conflicting Changes
- Setting Change History Options
- Adding a History Worksheet
- Reviewing Tracked Changes
- Merging Shared Workbook Files
- Practice - Sharing Workbooks
- Recording a Macro
- Assigning a Shortcut Key
- Using Relative References
- Deleting a Macro
- Creating Macro button
- Using Quick Access button
- Practice - Recording Macros
Who Should Attend This Advanced Microsoft Excel Course Training?
Highly recommended for any individuals with at least basic or intermediate grasp of Microsoft Office Excel concepts and interested in learning more advanced functions for more challenging work.
Complete MOS Excel 2013 Core will be an added advantage.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attained minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse ST Electronics (e-Services) FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. ST Electronics (e-Services) is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.