Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced Course?
This course provides the participant to use the spreadsheet application to produce what are deemed to be advanced spreadsheet outputs. The participant shall be able to operate effectively at more than intermediate level of competence and be able to sort, query and link data.. The participant shall be able to use functions such as those associated with logical, statistical or mathematical operations. Furthermore, the participant will be able to use available analysis and audit tools and to run and record simple macros.
- Jumping to a Named Range
- Assigning Names
- Using Range Names in Formulas
- Creating Range Names from Headings
- Applying Range Names
- Deleting Range Names
- Using Range Names in 3-D Formulas
- Displaying/Removing Dependent Arrows
- Displaying/Removing Precedent Arrows
- Showing Formulas
- Importing Data from Text Files
- Changing External Data Range Properties
- Removing the Query Definition
- Creating a Hyperlink
- Editing a Hyperlink
- Using the VLOOKUP Function
- Using the HLOOKUP Function
- Using the IF Function
- Using Nested IF Functions
- Using the ISERROR Function
- Using an AND Condition with IF
- Using an OR Condition with IF
- Using the ROUND Function
- Using COUNTIF Function
- Using RANK Function
- Using Financial Functions
- Using Text Functions
- Creating a PivotTable Report
- Adding PivotTable Report Fields
- Selecting a Page Field Item
- Refreshing a PivotTable Report
- Changing the Summary Function
- Adding New Fields to a PivotTable Report
- Moving PivotTable Report Fields
- Hiding/Unhiding PivotTable Report Items
- Deleting PivotTable Report Fields
- Creating a Page Field Report
- Formatting a PivotTable Report
- Creating a PivotChart Report
- Grouping Data Manually
- Labs - Creating/Revising PivotTables
- Creating a Scenario
- Displaying a Scenario
- Editing a Scenario
- Creating a Scenario Summary Report
- Working with Data Tables
- Placing Formulas in Data Tables
- Creating a One-Variable Table
- Creating a Two-Variable Table
- Saving a Shared Workbook
- Viewing Users Sharing a Workbook
- Viewing Shared Workbook Changes
- Changing the Update Frequency
- Highlighting Changes
- Managing Conflicting Changes
- Resolving Conflicting Changes
- Setting Change History Options
- Adding a History Worksheet
- Reviewing Tracked Changes
- Merging Shared Workbook Files
- Recording a Macro
- Saving a Macro-Enabled Workbook
- Running a Macro
- Assigning a Shortcut Key
- Using a Shortcut Key
- Deleting a Macro
- Adding a Macro to Quick Access Toolbar
- Deleting a Macro Button from QAT
Who Should Attend This Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced Training?
Ideal for anyone with at least basic or intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel and seeking to produce more advanced spreadsheet outputs.
An understanding of MS Excel 2013 basic and intermediate level is required.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attained minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse ST Electronics (e-Services) FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. ST Electronics (e-Services) is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.