Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Excel 2013 Course?
In this course, the participant will be introduced to the more intermediate features of Microsoft Excel 2013. The participant will learn how to generate reports from Excel data. The course also shows the participant how to highlight important data using conditional formats, prevent date entry errors using Data Validation. At the end of the course, the participant will be able to demonstrate the ability to manage data efficiently with Microsoft Excel 2013.
- Sorting Multiple Columns
- Finding Data
- Replacing Data
- Finding and Replacing Cell Format
- Practice – Data Management
- Creating Subtotals in a List
- Removing Subtotals from a List
- Sorting Data by Multiple Levels
- Using Custom Sort
- Using Data Validation
- Validating Data using a List
- Creating a Custom Error Message
- Removing Data Validation
- Copying Worksheets
- Hiding Columns and Rows
- Unhiding Columns and Rows
- Saving a Workbook as a Template
- Using a Template
- Editing a Template
- Inserting a New Worksheet
- Hiding/Unhiding a Worksheet
- Deleting a Template
- Finding Online Templates
- Inserting a column chart
- Inserting a line chart
- Inserting a bar chart
- Inserting a pie chart
- Resizing a chart
- Deleting a chart
- Adding a Chart Title
- Changing the Chart Background
- Changing a column, bar, line or pie slice colors
- Changing the chart type
- Adding a Data Table
- Changing the Chart Layout
- Copying and moving charts
- Creating a 3-D Chart
- Adjusting 3-D View
- Inserting Sparklines
- Practice - Creating Charts
- Formatting an Axis
- Changing the Axis Scaling
- Formatting the Data Series
- Adding Data from Different Worksheets
- Using a Secondary Axis
- Changing Data Series Chart Types
- Changing Source Data Range
- Creating a Criteria Range
- Using a Criteria Range
- Showing All Records
- Using an Advanced And Condition
- Using an Advanced Or Condition
- Copying Filtered Records
- Using Database Functions
- Finding Unique Records
- Applying Conditional Formats
- Changing a Conditional Format
- Adding a Conditional Format
- Creating a Custom Conditional Format
- Using Data Bars
- Deleting a Conditional Format
- Creating a Custom Number Format
- Unlocking Cells in a Worksheet
- Protecting a Worksheet
- Unprotecting a Worksheet
- Creating Allow-Editing Ranges
- Deleting Allow-Editing Ranges
- Protecting Workbook Windows
- Unprotecting Workbook Windows
- Assigning a Password
- Opening a Password-protected File
- Removing a Password
Who Should Attend This Microsoft Excel 2013 Training?
Highly recommended for individuals with the basic understanding of Microsoft Excel and wishes to be equipped with intermediate skill sets in the programme, such as generating reports and data management.
An understanding of Microsoft Excel 2007/2010/2013 basic will be an added advantage.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attained minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse ST Electronics (e-Services) FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. ST Electronics (e-Services) is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.