Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Excel PivotTable Course?
This in-depth one-day course introduces ways to create and work with Pivot Tables to look, organize and summarizes, your data in a variety of ways. Discover how to perform a variety of calculations with Pivot Table Data. Pivot Table – a great analysis tool!
- Maximize the Power of PivotTable
- Ask the Questions
- Get the Answer
- Determine What You Need to Know
- Identify the Source
- Creating the Pivot Table
- Working with Pivot Table Layout
- Rearranging the Layout
- Adding New Field
- Renaming a Field
- Formatting Numbers
- Changing Sorting Order
- Showing Top 10
- Refreshing Data
- Practice – Manipulating the PivotTable
- Grouping Items
- Displaying Subtotals
- Hiding/Showing Grand Totals
- Formatting PivotTable
- Using Slicer
- Formatting Slicer
- Practice – Grouping Item and Using Slicer
- Creating s Second Data Field
- Changing the Summary Function
- Displaying Numerical Value as a Percentage of the Total
- Creating a Custom Calculation
- More Function in Custom Calculation
- Practice – Creating Custom Calculation
- Using Formulas
- Creating a Calculated Field
- Creating a Calculated Item
- Using GetPivotData Function
- Turn off GetPivotData Function
- Practice – More PivotTable Calculations
- Creating PivotChart
- Publishing PivotTable to the Web
- Using Multiple Source Ranges
Who Should Attend This Microsoft Excel PivotTable Course Training?
Anyone with general proficiency in Microsoft Excel 2010 and looking to perform various calculations with Pivot Table Data.
An understanding of Microsoft Excel 2007 will be an added advantage.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- This course is eligible for using PSEA funds.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attain minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.