Duration: 1 day / 7.5 hours
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
Course Code: CRS-N-0041127
Funding available for this course :
|SkillsFuture Credit||PSEA||Broad based Funding|
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Excel PivotTable Course?
This in-depth one-day course introduces ways to create and work with Pivot Tables to look, organize and summarizes, your data in a variety of ways. Discover how to perform a variety of calculations with Pivot Table Data. Pivot Table – a great analysis tool!
- Maximize the Power of PivotTable
- Ask the Questions
- Get the Answer
- Determine What You Need to Know
- Identify the Source
- Creating the Pivot Table
- Working with Pivot Table Layout
- Rearranging the Layout
- Adding New Field
- Renaming a Field
- Formatting Numbers
- Changing Sorting Order
- Showing Top 10
- Refreshing Data
- Practice – Manipulating the PivotTable
- Grouping Items
- Displaying Subtotals
- Hiding/Showing Grand Totals
- Formatting PivotTable
- Using Slicer
- Formatting Slicer
- Practice – Grouping Item and Using Slicer
- Creating s Second Data Field
- Changing the Summary Function
- Displaying Numerical Value as a Percentage of the Total
- Creating a Custom Calculation
- More Function in Custom Calculation
- Practice – Creating Custom Calculation
- Using Formulas
- Creating a Calculated Field
- Creating a Calculated Item
- Using GetPivotData Function
- Turn off GetPivotData Function
- Practice – More PivotTable Calculations
- Creating PivotChart
- Publishing PivotTable to the Web
- Using Multiple Source Ranges
Who Should Attend This Microsoft Excel PivotTable Course Training?
Anyone with general proficiency in Microsoft Excel 2010 and looking to perform various calculations with Pivot Table Data.
An understanding of Microsoft Excel 2007 will be an added advantage.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT / CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Trainee shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme.
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend