Duration: 2 days / 15 hours
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
Course Code: CRS-N-0048952
Funding available for this course :
||Broad based Funding|
What Will Be Taught For This Excel Course?
This 2-day course empowers the participants with the skills and knowledge on how to combine the functionality of Power View, PowerPivot, Power Query, and Power Map into graphs, KPIs, reports, and other visualizations for use in their business.
Module 1. Quick Overview of Excel Power Tools
- Introduction to PowerPivot, PowerQuery, PowerView, PowerMap
Module 2. Working with Power Pivot
- Power Pivot Interface
- Getting Data for Power Pivot
- Working with Relationships
- Configuring Calculated Columns and Calculated Fields
- Creating PivotTables
- Introducing DAX Functions
- Build Measures with DAX Functions
- Using KPIs
- Working with Hierarchies
Module 3. Power Query
- Power Query Interface
- Importing Data
- Appending Files in Folders
- Data Transformation (UnPivoting, Pivoting, Grouping Data)
Module 4. Working with Power View
- Power View Interface
- Working with Tables
- Understanding Aggregations
- Utilizing Matrix
- Working with Drill Through
- Using Cards
- Applying Filters & Highlights
- Creating Charts
- Adding Tiles
- Adding Slicers to Reports
- Applying Themes
Module 5. Power Map
- Power Map Interface
- Using Bing Maps
- Review Map Types and Presentation
Module 6. Build your Dashboard
- Create your dashboard with Excel Power Tools
- Know the Best Practices
Who Should Attend This Excel Course Training?
This course is intended for business analysts, business intelligence developers, and reporting professionals..
Participants must have a basic working knowledge of Excel.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Trainee shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme.
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.