Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Excel Course?
This 2-day course empowers the participants with the skills and knowledge on how to combine the functionality of Power View, PowerPivot, Power Query, and Power Map into graphs, KPIs, reports, and other visualizations for use in their business.
Module 1. Quick Overview of Excel Power Tools
- Introduction to PowerView, PowerPivot, PowerQuery, PowerMap
Module 2. Working with Power View
- Power View Interface
- Working with Tables
- Understanding Aggregations
- Utilizing Matrix
- Working with Drill Through
- Using Cards
- Applying Filters & Highlights
- Creating Charts
- Adding Tiles
- Adding Slicers to Reports
- Applying Themes
Module 3. Working with Power Pivot
- Power Pivot Interface
- Getting Data for Power Pivot
- Working with Relationships
- Configuring Calculated Columns and Calculated Fields
- Creating PivotTables
- Introducing DAX Functions
- Build Measures with DAX Functions
- Using KPIs
- Working with Hierarchies
Module 4. Power Query
- Power Query Interface
- Importing Data
- Appending Files in Folders
- Data Transformation (UnPivoting, Pivoting, Grouping Data)
Module 5. Power Map
- Power Map Interface
- Using Bing Maps
- Review Map Types and Presentation
Module 6. Build your Dashboard
- Create your dashboard with Excel Power Tools
- Know the Best Practices
Who Should Attend This Excel Course Training?
Ideal upgrading course for professionals, managers and executives who possess advanced working knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel and want to unlock other high-level features in Excel for reporting purpose.
Knowledge of Excel such as:
- Create PivotTable
- Create Charts
- Excel Formula (SUM, AVERAGE, MAX, MIN, SUMIF, VLOOKUP)
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- This course is eligible for using PSEA funds.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attain minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.