Sign up by 31 March to enjoy 20% off!
Duration: 2 days / 15 hours
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
Course Code: CRS-N-0040895
TPGateway Course Code: TGS-2020501243
Funding available for this course :
||Broad based Funding|
What Will Be Taught For This Excel Dashboard Course?
An Excel Dashboard provides insight, analysis and alerts. Get a head start in acquiring the knowledge of creating an interactive dashboard allowing the user to filter data and switch views themselves. There a numerous and a varied number of new tips you will learn irrespective of the Excel version used. The course is for users at all levels, from beginners through intermediate and advanced.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply statistical and logical function to summarize your data
- Analyse large amount of data through PivotTable
- Automate repetitive task with macros
- Build and assemble your dashboard
- Create form control to filter your dashboard
*Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is valid till 31 March 2021.
- All classes must be completed by 30 June 2021.
- Promotion discount is based on full course fee.
- Discounted course fee must be paid before the promotional period ends.
- ST Engineering e-Services Pte Ltd reserves the right to adjust the class dates due to unforeseen circumstances. In the unlikely occurrence that the class is cancelled, participants may be offered to attend an alternative class dates at no additional administrative cost, subject to availability.
- Registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis, subject to availability and Terms & Conditions.
- No cancellation or postponement is allowed once the registration is confirmed.
- Jumping to a Named Range
- Assigning Names
- Using Range Names in Formulas
- Creating Range Names from Headings
- Applying Range Names
- Deleting Range Names
- Using Range Names in 3-D Formulas
- Displaying/Removing Dependent Arrows
- Displaying/Removing Precedent Arrows
- Showing Formulas
- Using the COUNTIF Function
- Using SUMIF Function
- Using AverageA Function
- Using IF function
- Using IsError function to avoid error display
- Creating multiple conditions using nested IF
- Using logical function OR, And within IF
- Using Vlookup to find specific data
- Using Hlookup to find values in rows
- Using Match and Index to retrieve data
- Creating Conditional Formatting
- Editing Conditional Formatting
- Adding Conditional Formatting
- Custom Number Formats
- Creating a PivotTable Report
- Adding PivotTable Report Fields
- Selecting a Report Filter Field Item
- Refreshing a PivotTable Report
- Changing the Summary Function
- Adding New Fields to a PivotTable
- Moving PivotTable Report Fields
- Using Expand and Collapse Buttons
- Deleting PivotTable Report Fields
- Creating Report Filter Pages
- Formatting a PivotTable Report
- Creating a PivotChart Report
- Recording a Macro
- Assigning a Shortcut Key
- Deleting a Macro
- Adding a Macro to Quick Access Toolbar
- Deleting a Macro Button from QAT
- Using Macro Button
- Create Macro Button
- Formatting a Macro Button
- Rename a Macro Button
- Copy and Re-assign Macro Button
- Moving/Sizing a Macro Button
- Deleting a Macro Button
- Creating Excel Dashboard
- Applying Range Names
- Create PivotChart
- Create Combo Box to Filter Chart
- Create Dynamic PivotChart Title
- Create Macro to update PivotChart
- Create Dynamic Chart with CheckBox
- Create Links
Who Should Attend This Excel Dashboard Course Training?
Excellent course for professionals in Finance, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, IT and roles such as Project Managers, General Managers, Managing Directors, CXOs and Data Warriors dealing with large volume data and need to possess advanced techniques to convert them into actionable information.
An user of Microsoft Excel 2007/2010/2013/2016 for at least 1 year.
|w/o GST||w GST|
Trainee shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme.
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend