Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Digital Literacy Course?
With technology changing almost every aspect of our lives, to have the right skills is essential in the digital age. Digital skills is a basic requirement to get ahead in society as well as in the modern workplace. Learn how to gain control of your future and maintain your edge in a technology-rich environment.
In this course, participants will gain insights into how technology is transforming workplaces. It will help to provide individual with the skills that they need to use digital technologies and be able to apply them in a working environment.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to demonstrate working knowledge and competencies with the following outcomes:
- Understand the impact of technology at work and daily in the future digital economy
- Develop resilience, adaptability and a future ready mindset
- Work effectively in a tech-rich, data-rich environment
- Safeguard cyber security in daily/work applications
1. Embracing the Digital Economy
- Impact of technology
- Importance and rationale for a digital landscape
- Cultivate a positive mindset shift
2. Digital Collaboration
- Use of digital device and tools to stay connected
- Navigate popular, useful apps and platforms
- Access online services to enhance quality of life
3. Interpreting Digital Data
- Data collection methods
- Compiling and evaluating data
- Interpreting and presenting data
4. Digital Safety and Protection
- Awareness of cyber-security threats
- Safeguard your information
- Data and password security
- Identify secure websites
Who Should Attend This Digital Literacy Course?
This course is suitable for all individual (including those planning to return to the workforce), who are not familiar with the use of new technologies at work or in their personal lives.
- Be able to read and understand basic English.
- Be familiar with the use of digital apps on a phone or tablet.
|w/o GST||w GST|
Trainee shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme.
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend