Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Excel Data Manipulation Course?
In this course, the participant will be introduced to the methods and approaches important to many data analysis projects. It is organized into technical chapters that focus on getting the data in Excel, preparing data for critical reporting, protecting sensitive data and automating repetitive data.
- Importing Data from Access
- Importing Data from Text Files
- Changing External Data Range Properties
- Importing Data from Other Applications
- Removing the Query Definition
- Importing Dynamic Data from the Web
- Applying Conditional Formats
- Changing a Conditional Format
- Adding a Conditional Format
- Creating a Custom Conditional Format
- Using Data Bars
- Adding Sparkline
- Working with Range Names
- Jumping to a Named Range
- Assigning Names
- Using Range Names in Formulas
- Creating Range Names from Headings
- Applying Range Names
- Deleting Range Names
- Using Range Names in 3-D Formulas
- Creating 3-D Range Names
- Using 3-D Range Names in Formulas
- Adding and Removing Gridlines
- Formatting Gridlines
- Formatting an Axis
- Changing the Axis Scaling
- Formatting the Data Series
- Adding Data from Different Worksheets
- Using a Secondary Axis
- Changing Data Series Chart Types
- Adding a Trendline
- Creating a Chart Template
- Applying a Chart Template
- Unlocking Cells in a Worksheet
- Protecting a Worksheet
- Unprotecting a Worksheet
- Creating Allow-Editing Ranges
- Deleting Allow-Editing Ranges
- Assigning a Password
- Opening a Password-protected File
- Removing a Password
- Using the Scenario Manager
- Creating a Scenario
- Displaying a Scenario
- Editing a Scenario
- Creating a Scenario Summary Report
- Using Goal Seek
- Defining Macros
- Running a Macro
- Using a Shortcut Key
- Opening the Visual Basic Editor Window
- Using the Visual Basic Editor Window
- Recording a Macro
- Assigning a Shortcut Key
- Deleting a Macro
- Using a Macro Button
- Creating a Macro Button
- Copying a Macro Button
- Formatting a Macro Button
- Moving/Sizing a Macro Button
- Deleting a Macro Button
- Adding a Macro to the Quick Access Toolbar
- Changing a QAT Macro Button Image
- Deleting a Macro Button from the QAT
Who Should Attend This Excel Data Manipulation Training?
Highly beneficial course for professionals such as Data Analysts, Managers and Executives who need to apply advanced analysis technique to larger and more complex data sets.
An understanding of MS Excel 2007/2010 basic level is required.
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.