Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Excel Data Graphics Course?
Narrative infographics tend to use more illustrative design, while explorative infographics need to represent an unbiased view of the data, and thus have little use for illustration. Most people want to create infographics with an approach that takes a nod from both types.
In this course, participants are empowered knowledge and skills on how to create charts that appropriately represent the information you have in hand. Participants will also learn how to create charts types that are not available directly in Microsoft Excel such as Waterfall Charts, Broken Y Axis Charts, Step Charts and XY Area Chart: Fill Between XY Series.
Module 2. Illustration
- It’s All About The Information!
- Harmful Illustration
- Appropriateness vs Quality
- Dealing With Data
- Data Types
- Nominal Comparisons
- Time Series
- Dot Plot
- Line Chart
- Bar Graph (Vertical)
- Bar Graph (Horizontal)
- Stacked Bar Graph
- Pie Charts
- Bubble Charts
- Waterfall Charts
- Broken Y Axis Charts
- Step Charts
- XY Area Chart: Fill Between XY Series
Who Should Attend This Microsoft Excel Course Training?
Marketers, Designers, Public Relations, Content Strategy
A basic working knowledge of previous versions of Microsoft Office would be an added advantage.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.