Duration: 1 day / 7.5 hours
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
Course Code: CRS-N-0040876
Funding available for this course :
|SkillsFuture Credit||UTAP||Broad based Funding|
What Will Be Taught For This Business Analysis in Excel Course?
This in-depth one-day course introduces Microsoft Excel users to the advanced features in creating and analyzing databases. Participants will learn how to sort and manage data in lists; filter and query data; apply lookup and database functions. Participants will also learn how to analyze and evaluate the information in databases by creating pivot table and pivot charts.
- What is an Excel Database
- Creating a Database (Excel Table)
- Modifying a Database (Add a New Record / Add a New Field)
- Sorting Records by Multiple Fields
- Using Data Validation
- Validating Data using a List
- Creating a Custom Error Message
- Removing Data Validation
- Creating Subtotals in a List
- Removing Subtotals from a List
- Enabling AutoFilter
- Using AutoFilter to Filter a List
- Clearing AutoFilter Criteria
- Display Top Ten Records
- Creating a Custom AutoFilter
- Create a Custom Filter using Wildcards
- Disabling AutoFilter
- Creating a Criteria Range
- Using a Criteria Range
- Showing All Records
- Using an Advanced And Condition
- Using an Advanced Or Condition
- Copying Filtered Records
- Using Database Functions
- Using VLookup
- Using HLookup
- Exporting Data to as Text File
- Importing Data from Text Files
- Refresh Data
- Changing External Data Range Properties
- Removing the Query Definition
- Importing Data from Other Applications
- Importing Dynamic Data from the Web
- Copying a Table from a Web Page
- Get Answers with PivotTables
- Create the PivotTable
- Create the Layout
- Rearrange the Layout
- Filter your Data
- Changing the Summary Function
- Creating a Page Field Report
- Formatting a PivotTable Report
- Creating a PivotChart Report
Who Should Attend This Business Analysis in Excel Training?
Ideal upgrading course for professionals, managers and executives who possess advanced working knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel and want to unlock other high-level features in creating and analysing databases.
Have attended / a working knowledge of Excel advanced course is recommended.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT / CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Trainee shall be bound by the Terms and Conditions of any applicable funding scheme.
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend