Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Business Analysis in Excel Course?
This in-depth one-day course introduces Microsoft Excel users to the advanced features in creating and analyzing databases. Participants will learn how to sort and manage data in lists; filter and query data; apply lookup and database functions. Participants will also learn how to analyze and evaluate the information in databases by creating pivot table and pivot charts.
- What is an Excel Database
- Creating a Database (Excel Table)
- Modifying a Database (Add a New Record / Add a New Field)
- Sorting Records by Multiple Fields
- Using Data Validation
- Validating Data using a List
- Creating a Custom Error Message
- Removing Data Validation
- Creating Subtotals in a List
- Removing Subtotals from a List
- Enabling AutoFilter
- Using AutoFilter to Filter a List
- Clearing AutoFilter Criteria
- Display Top Ten Records
- Creating a Custom AutoFilter
- Create a Custom Filter using Wildcards
- Disabling AutoFilter
- Creating a Criteria Range
- Using a Criteria Range
- Showing All Records
- Using an Advanced And Condition
- Using an Advanced Or Condition
- Copying Filtered Records
- Using Database Functions
- Using VLookup
- Using HLookup
- Exporting Data to as Text File
- Importing Data from Text Files
- Refresh Data
- Changing External Data Range Properties
- Removing the Query Definition
- Importing Data from Other Applications
- Importing Dynamic Data from the Web
- Copying a Table from a Web Page
- Get Answers with PivotTables
- Create the PivotTable
- Create the Layout
- Rearrange the Layout
- Filter your Data
- Changing the Summary Function
- Creating a Page Field Report
- Formatting a PivotTable Report
- Creating a PivotChart Report
Who Should Attend This Business Analysis in Excel Training?
Ideal upgrading course for Information professionals who possess advanced working knowledge in Microsoft Office Excel and want to unlock other high-level features in creating and analysing databases.
Have attended / a working knowledge of Excel advanced course is recommended.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- This course is supported under UTAP funding.
- This course is eligible for using PSEA funds.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attain minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.