Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Excel Power BI Training Course?
This two-days instructor-led Power BI course provides students with the knowledge and skills analyze data with Power BI. Use Power BI Desktop to connect to data (usually multiple data sources), shape that data (with queries that build insightful, compelling data models), and use that model to create reports (which others can leverage, build upon, and share). Through this Power BI training course, students will learn that Power BI Desktop centralizes, simplifies, and streamlines what can otherwise be a scattered, disconnected, and arduous process of designing and creating business intelligence repositories and reports.
1. Identify Self-Service BI Solutions
- Introduction to business intelligence
- Introduction to data analysis
- Introduction to data visualization
- Overview of self-service BI
- Considerations of self-service BI
- Microsoft tools for self-service BI
2. Explore Power BI Data
- Using Excel as a Power BI data source
- Using databases as a Power BI data source
- The Power BI service
3. Apply Shaping and Combining Data Techniques
- Power BI desktop queries
- Shaping data
- Combining data
4. Apply Modelling Data Skillset
- DAX queries
- Calculations and measures
5. Develop Interactive Data Visualizations
- Creating Power BI reports
- Managing a Power BI solution
Who Should Attend This Excel Power BI Training?
This Microsoft Power BI Training is suitable for anyone who owns a Microsoft Excel 2013 Professional edition and is using Excel 2013 for advanced BI purpose.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- This course is supported under UTAP funding.
- This course is eligible for using PSEA funds.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attain minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.