Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This Excel Power BI Training Course?
This two-days instructor-led Power BI course provides students with the knowledge and skills analyze data with Power BI. Use Power BI Desktop to connect to data (usually multiple data sources), shape that data (with queries that build insightful, compelling data models), and use that model to create reports (which others can leverage, build upon, and share). Through this Power BI training course, students will learn that Power BI Desktop centralizes, simplifies, and streamlines what can otherwise be a scattered, disconnected, and arduous process of designing and creating business intelligence repositories and reports.
- Introduction to business intelligence
- Introduction to data analysis
- Introduction to data visualization
- Overview of self-service BI
- Considerations of self-service BI
- Microsoft tools for self-service BI
- Power BI
- The Power BI service
- Power BI mobile apps
- Using Excel as a Power BI data source
- Using databases as a Power BI data source
- The Power BI service
- Power BI desktop queries
- Shaping data
- Combining data
- DAX queries
- Calculations and measures
- Creating Power BI reports
- Managing a Power BI solution
Who Should Attend This Excel Power BI Training?
This Microsoft Power BI Training is suitable for anyone who owns a Microsoft Excel 2013 Professional edition and is using Excel 2013 for advanced BI purpose.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attained minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse ST Electronics (e-Services) FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. ST Electronics (e-Services) is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.