Sign up by 31 December to enjoy 30% off!
Duration: 1 day
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Excel PowerPivot Training Course?
Learn how to build dashboard with Power View - A data visualization technology that lets you create interactive charts, graphs, maps, and other visuals that bring your data to life.
- What Is Power View?
- Enabling the Power View Add-In
- Inserting Power View
- Setting the Title
- Inserting a Table in Power View
- Creating Charts
- Adding a Second Series to a Chart
- Sorting Values in a Chart
- Moving the Chart Legend
- Arranging Items in the View
- Highlighting and Filtering Data
- Highlighting Chart Data with another Chart
- Applying Themes
- Changing the Theme Font
- Changing the Theme Text Size
- Changing the Theme Background
- Applying an Image Background
- Inserting Slicers
- Creating a Second Slicer
- Filtering Data with Slicers
- Clearing Filters
- Using Cards
- Using Tiles
- Inserting another View
- Creating a Bubble Chart
- Adding Category Group Colors to a Bubble Chart
- Creating Multiples Charts
- Creating Multiples Line Charts
- Using View Filters
- Using Visualization Filters
- Creating Pie Charts
- Creating a Drill-Down Pie Chart Using Hierarchies
- Adding More Detail Using Slices
- Cross-Filtering Bar Charts with Other Visualizations
- Creating an Interactive Pie Chart in a Map
- Changing the Sort Order of a Field Using another Field
- Filtering the Map Using a Slicer
- Filtering Other Visualizations Using the Map
- Creating an Interactive Bar Chart
Who Should Attend This Excel Dashboard Training?
Ideal for Business Analysts, Data Analysts, Business Intelligence Professionals, MIS Professionals, Managers, Dashboard Makers and Students with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel seeking to reap the amazing functions of Power View.
Participants must have a basic working knowledge of PivotTables and formulas in Excel.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend