Duration: 3 days
Time: 9am to 5.30pm
What Will Be Taught For This Microsoft Access Course?
This course provides the client with an approach to developing the database objects from a developer’s perspective. By introducing VBA Access, it leverages the user’s knowledge in developing Access Application.
- Issues in Designing a Database
- Assigning Data Types
- Setting Number Formats
- Setting Validation Rules
- Creating an Input Mask
- Setting Primary Key
- Setting Table Properties
- Creating Table Properties
- Creating a Relationship
- Setting Referential Integrity
- Using Criteria in a Query
- Creating Parameter Queries
- Using Date Criteria
- Getting Help Using the Expression Builder
- Creating Make Table Query
- Creating Make Update Query
- Creating Append Query
- Creating a Delete Query
- Uses of Forms
- Anatomy of a Form
- Exploring the Form Properties
- Exploring The Control Properties
- Creating Subforms
- Creating froms based on queries
- Bound and Unbounded Controls
- Using combo boxes
- Using Option Group and Option Button
- Using the Bound Object Frame Control
- Using the Expression builder to enhance a form
- Using the Command Button Wizard
- Anatomy of a Report
- Using the Report Wizard
- Selecting the Correct Control
- Bound / Unbound Object Frames
- Report's format Properties
- Control properties and their Uses
- Bound, Unbound, and Calculated controls
- Building Reports Based On More Than One Table
- Creating Subreports
- Sorting and Grouping
- Working with Macros
- Creating A Macro
- Assigning An Argument to Macros
- Autoexec Macro
- The Openform Macro with Condition
- Some other Examples of Macro
- Why VBA?
- The Module
- Creating Subroutines / Procedures
- Scope and Lifetime of Procedures
- Declaring Variables
- Rules in Naming Variables
- Data Types of Variables
- Scope and Lifetime of Variables
- Option Explicit
- Initializing Variables
- Adding Comments
- Line Continuator Character
- The Standard Module and the Class Module
- The Form and Report Module
- The Project Explorer
- The Properties Window
- The Debug Toolbar
- The Edit Toolbar
- Customizing the VBE
- The Object Browser
- Using If Structures
- Using The Immediate If (IF) Statement
- Using Case Select Statement
- Using For Next Statement
- Using the Do …Loop Statement
- Calling Other Sub Procedures
- Procedures with Arguments
- The DoCmd Object
- The Built-in Functions
- Working with Objects
- Object Properties
- Events of an Object
- What are Methods
- How to refer to an Object?
- Examples of Controls Properties and Methods
- Using Form Events
- Using Section and Control Events
- Creating MultiPage Form
- Tabbed Forms
- Switchboard Forms
- Splash Screen Forms
- Using Combo Box and List Box at Runtime
- SubForms Techniques
- Events in Reports Objects
- Special Report Properties
- Working with report Filters
- Displaying Summary or Detail in a report
- Numbering Report Items
- Manipulating Reports Programmatically
Completed the MS Access Advanced course or an equivalent experience with Access and Using Macros.
|w/o GST||w GST|
This course is applicable for Skills Development Fund (SDF).
- Eligible Singapore Citizens can use their SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fee payable after funding.
- This course is eligible for using PSEA funds.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD). This funding support is only applicable for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents.
- Trainee must attained minimum 75% attendance in order to qualify for Funding.
- Trainee undertakes to reimburse ST Electronics (e-Services) FULL course fees should he/she be ineligible for course fee grant. ST Electronics (e-Services) is not liable for any other funding not approved by WSG.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.