Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
Technical: 8 PDUs
Total: 8 PDUs
What Will Be Taught For This Course?
This is a one day course, targeting on Earned Value Management. This is a powerful technique devised by Department of Defence, in order to track the progress of the projects in an effective manner.
This course will help the participants to plan for the project activities, create a baseline and also track the project in a much efficient manner. This course also discusses about the overall health of the project on how good or bad the project is performing and also to create a trend analysis to forecast project progress.
- Self-awareness of every leader learning style.
- The traits and attributes of a leader with 21st century management skills.
- Re-defining the 7 habits of an effective manager.
- The 5 levels of change from being a capable individual to an executive coach.
- The types of leadership behaviour that is aligned to the organization values.
- How to convert the organization values into measurable KPIs for leadership scorecard.
Who Should Attend This Training?
This course is suitable for:
- Project Managers
- Project Leaders
- Program Managers
- Project Team members
- Aspiring Project Managers
Knowledge on a Project environment.
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.