Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 5pm
What Will Be Taught For This Agile Course ?
This 2-Day workshop prepares participants with the knowledge and skills required to get started with Agile. Using Scrum, the participants will be taken through the project lifecycle and apply the tools/techniques to manage Agile projects. At the end of the workshop, participants would have obtained a good understanding of Agile and Scrum.
At the end of this interactive workshop, participants will be able to:
- Have an overview of Agile for projects.
- Understand the Agile approach through Scrum.
- Apply the tools/techniques from Scrum to collect/analyze requirements, develop, test and release deliverables.
- Compare and appreciate the merits of Agile and other classic approaches for project management.
Day 1: PLANNING
- Introduction to Agile, Manifesto
- Scrum Team/Roles, Responsibilities
- Agile Modelling
- Initiating the Project
- Product Backlog, User Stories
- Sprint Backlog, Velocity
- Release Backlog
Day 2: EXECUTING , M&C
- Burn Down/Up Charts
- Scrum & Metrics
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Soft Skills, Stakeholder Engagement
- Other Agile Approaches/Tools
- Organizational Adoption for Agile/Scrum
Who Should Attend This Agile Training?
Project Managers, IT Managers, Application Developers, Department Heads, Senior Managers and Executives will greatly benefit by attending the "Introduction to Agile with Scrum" course.
There are no specific prerequisites to attend this course.
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.