Duration: 3 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This DevOps Course?
The DevOps Fundamentals Certification is designed to provide the core education necessary to build your DevOps vocabulary and to understand its principles and practices. With the help of key DevOps concepts and terminology, real life case studies, examples and interactive group discussions and extensive exercises in each module you will acquire a fundamental understanding of DevOps.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: DevOps Introduction
- Emergence of DevOps
- Core concepts of DevOps
- DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA)
Module 3: Culture
- Introduction DevOps Culture
- Key elements of DevOps
- Implementation of a DevOps culture
Module 4: Organization
- Organizational model
- Autonomous teams
- Architecture within DevOps
Module 5: Processes
- Defining Agile, Scrum and Kanban
- DevOps in relation to ITSM
- Scrum, in more detail
- Optimizing processes - Lean
- Business Value Optimization and Business Analysis - Story Mapping
- Software Delivery Lifecycle in a DevOps organization
Module 6: Automation
- 6a. Automation Concepts
- Software Delivery Automation
- Continuous Delivery Core concepts
- Continuous Delivery Automation concepts
- Continuous Delivery Automation focus topics
- 6B. Data Centre Automation
- Emergence of Cloud technology and principles
- Cloud Services concepts in a DevOps organization
- Automated Provisioning concepts
- Platform Product Characteristics and Application Maturity
Module 7: measuring and improving
- Importance of Measurements
- Choosing the right Metrics
- Monitoring and Logging
Who Should Attend This Training?
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT service management
- Individuals whose role are touched by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as the following IT roles:
- DevOps engineers
- Product owners
- Integration specialists
- Operations managers
- Incident and change managers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Business managers
- Automation architects
- Enterprise architects
There are no specific prerequisites to attend this course.
|w/o GST||w GST|
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.