Duration: 5 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
Technical: 35 PDUs
Total: 35 PDUs
What Will Be Taught For This Project Management Course ?
This 5-day course is designed to effectively prepare aspiring project professionals to sit and pass the Project Management Institute’s (PMI)® Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® Exam. This course will provide a detailed review of all knowledge areas of PMI®’s Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
- Key concepts, terms, and principles of project management
- Structured and integrated review of the PMBOK® knowledge areas
- Complete understanding of what is required to pass the CAPM® Exam
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct and Manage Project Execution
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope and Create WBS
- Verify Scope
- Control Scope
- Define and Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
- Plan Quality
- Perform Quality Assurance
- Perform Quality Control
- Develop Human Resource Plan
- Acquire Project Team
- Develop Project Team
- Manage Project Team
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Communications
- Distribute Information
- Manage Stakeholder Expectations
- Report Performance
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Monitor and Control Risks
- Plan Procurement
- Conduct Procurements
- Administer Procurements
- Close Procurements
Who Should Attend This Project Management Training?
This 5-day course is perfect for graduates students, new project managers and team leaders who wish to achieve a detailed understanding of PMI®’s PMBOK® Guide in order to pass the CAPM® credential examination.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 1,500 hours of project experience
- 23 hours of project management education completed by the time you sit for the exam. Our Project Management Basics online course fulfill this educational prerequisite.
|w/o GST||w GST|
Course fees listed above are exclusive of exam fees.
|w/o GST||w GST|
|Exam Fees (With Course)
Non Member: $500
Non Member: $535
|Exam Fees (Without Course)
||Non Member: $600||Non Member: $642|
Non Member: $335
Non Member: $358.45
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT / CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
CAPM, PMP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP, PMBOK® Guide and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Please click on the course date to enrol.