Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 5pm
What Will Be Taught For This Agile Course ?
The EXIN Agile Scrum Master certification validates participants’ skills and knowledge of the Agile framework and Scrum methodology.
Agile Scrum is about working together to successfully reach a goal. Agile methodologies are popular approaches in software development and are increasingly being used in other areas. Scrum practices include establishing cross-functional and self-managed teams, producing a working deliverable at the end of each iteration or Sprint. This certification focuses on adopting Agile or Scrum in the workplace and taking on the role of Scrum Master.
- Agile and Scrum concepts including the Agile way of thinking
- What it means to have a Cross-Functional Team
- What self-organization means and how project management is shared
- The limits of a Scrum Team
- How to scale to larger teams using both Scrum-of-Scrums and SAFe framework
- How to use the Product Backlog in a scaled environment
- How to manage issues, bugs and informing people outside of the team
- Commonly used tracking methods (Burn-Down Chart, Velocity)
- How to create Information Radiators, how to interpret them and how to act on the results
- Identifying impediments, deviations, roadblocks and other obstacles that influence the progress positively and negatively
- How to calculate the ROI (Return on Investment)
- How to Recognize errors in estimation
- How to guide a planning session, with and without Planning Poker
- When and how to estimate using Story Points, Ideal Hours and Ideal Days
- The role of the Scrum Master in all the planning moments: Roadmap, Release and Sprint planning
- How to maintain the Backlog and how to add Backlog items
- Creating and recognizing good user stories
- Why a good Definition of Done is so important
- All roles within the Scrum Framework
- How to coach and challenge the team
- When and how to mediate through conflict
- Which tools to use to facilitate the team
- Which solutions are suitable for solving problems
- Which tasks and responsibilities belong to the Scrum Master role
- Why Agile is better
- Development Models
- When to use Agile
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Principles
- Agile Frameworks
- Other frameworks
- Scaled Scrum
- Scrum Master
- Development Model
- Backlog Refinement
- Affinity Estimating
- Planning onion
- Planning/Feedback loop
- Scrum of scrums
- Performance Measurement
- Review and Retro
- Adopting Scrum
- Management support
- Agile Practices
- Contract types
Who Should Attend This Agile Training?
The Agile way of thinking is best known in the field of software development but the principles are increasingly being applied in other types of projects. Scrum is the most used Agile methodology and is suitable for all professionals looking to keep their knowledge up to date with the latest developments in the fields of IT and Project Management, particularly those leading or participating in projects. In particular, the certification is suitable for professionals working in the areas of:
- Project Management
- Software development
- IT Service Management
- Business Management
Knowledge of Scrum terminology, for instance through the EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation exam, is strongly recommended.
|w/o GST||w GST|
The course fee does not include the EXIN Agile Scrum Master certification exam which is sold separately at $400 (before GST). This exam will be conducted at the end of the course for students who opt to purchase it from us.
|w/o GST||w GST|
|Exam Fees (With Course)
|Exam Fees (Without Course)
|Duration:||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Number of questions:
||40 (Multiple Choice)|
|Electronic equipment allowed:
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.