- Introduction to Agile With Scrum
Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 5pm
What Will Be Taught For This Agile Course ?
In project management one of the most important developments in recent years is the emergence of Agile frameworks in software development. The primary reason for this is the need for consistent delivery of high priority requests. Scrum is the most widespread practice in Agile project management. This methodology uses short time-boxes (work confined in regular, repeatable work cycle) like a sprint (or iteration) in Scrum to allow customers to have a tangible and objective view of a product’s progress. This way of working is becoming increasingly popular and are being used in other areas.
The EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation is a certification provided by the EXIN certification and accreditation body that validates a professional’s blended knowledge in Agile methodologies and Scrum practices. In this course the benefits and practices of Agile frameworks in general and Scrum in particular will be explored. Topics include working together successfully with Agile to achieve the objectives set by the customer. The course covers the Scrum practices regarding cross-functional and self-managed teams, producing a working deliverable at the end of each iteration or sprint.
- Internet is required only for downloading the eBook. The eBooks can be read offline.
- eBooks can be downloaded and read on the following devices Laptop, tablet, Smart Phone, eReader PDF Reader, recommended Adobe Reader.
- Instructions for download are available here.
- The concepts of Agile and Scrum
- Scrum practices
- Scrum planning
- Advanced Scrum concepts for managing large and/or complex projects
- Monitoring Scrum projects
Module 1 - Agile and Scrum
- Agile, what is it?
- Other Agile methodologies
Module 2 - Scrum essentials
Module 3 - How to
Module 4 - Backlog
- Product backlog
- Sprint backlog
Module 5 - Advanced concepts
- Large and complex projects
- Distributed teams
Module 6 - Planning
- Sprint Planning
- Release planning
Module 7 - Monitoring
- Information Radiators
Who Should Attend This Agile Training?
- Professionals working (or beginning to work) in Agile environments
- Project managers
- Software developers
- IT Service Management Professionals
- Business managers
- Professionals interested in developments in IT and Project Management
Before taking this course, familiarity with IT and IT service management is recommended.
|w/o GST||w GST|
1. 2 to 3 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
2. Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
3. Course schedule selected is subjected to confirmation.
4. ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the rights to withdraw, re-schedule the class or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
The course fee does not include the EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation certification exam which is sold separately at $400 (before GST). This exam will be conducted at the end of the course for students who opt to purchase it from us.
|w/o GST||w GST|
|Exam Fees (With Course)
|Exam Fees (Without Course)
COMAT is a business centre of e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- e-Services, Electronics, ST Engineering reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.