Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This IBM Course?
Introduction to IBM SPSS Statistics (v24) guides students through the fundamentals of using IBM SPSS Statistics for typical data analysis process. Students will learn the basics of reading data, data definition, data modification, and data analysis and presentation of analytical results. Students will also see how easy it is to get data into IBM SPSS Statistics so that they can focus on analyzing the information. In addition to the fundamentals, students will learn shortcuts that will help them save time. This course uses the IBM SPSS Statistics Base features.
- Introduction to IBM SPSS Statistics
- Reading data
- Defining Variable Properties
- Working with the Data Editor
- Modifying data values: Recode
- Modifying data values: Compute
- Summarizing individual variables
- Describing relationships between variables
- Selecting cases for analyses
- Creating and editing charts
- Working in the Viewer
- Syntax basics
- Menus and the Help System
Who Should Attend This IBM Training?
- Anyone with little or no experience in using IBM SPSS Statistics
- Anyone who is new to using a statistical package for data analysis
- Anyone who is considering purchasing IBM SPSS Statistics
- Experience using applications, such as word processors or spreadsheets, in the Microsoft Windows, Macintosh or Linux environment
- Experience with IBM SPSS Statistics is not necessary, though a basic understanding of purpose and functions of the software is helpful
|w/o GST||w GST|
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.