Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This IBM Course?
Introduction to IBM SPSS Statistics (v24) guides students through the fundamentals of using IBM SPSS Statistics for typical data analysis process. Students will learn the basics of reading data, data definition, data modification, and data analysis and presentation of analytical results. Students will also see how easy it is to get data into IBM SPSS Statistics so that they can focus on analyzing the information. In addition to the fundamentals, students will learn shortcuts that will help them save time. This course uses the IBM SPSS Statistics Base features.
- Module 1 - Introduction to IBM SPSS Statistics
- Module 2 - vReading data
- Module 3 - Defining Variable Properties
- Module 4 - Working with the Data Editor
- Module 5 - Modifying data values: Recode
- Module 6 - Modifying data values: Compute
- Module 7 - Summarizing individual variables
- Module 8 - Describing relationships between variables
- Module 9 - Selecting cases for analyses
- Module 10 - Creating and editing charts
- Module 11 - Working in the Viewer
- Module 12 - Syntax basics
- Module 13 - Menus and the Help System
Who Should Attend This IBM Training?
- Anyone with little or no experience in using IBM SPSS Statistics
- Anyone who is new to using a statistical package for data analysis
- Anyone who is considering purchasing IBM SPSS Statistics
- Experience using applications, such as word processors or spreadsheets, in the Microsoft Windows, Macintosh or Linux environment
- Experience with IBM SPSS Statistics is not necessary, though a basic understanding of purpose and functions of the software is helpful
|w/o GST||w GST|
Please ensure that you have read our Terms and Conditions before submitting the enrolment form.
Please click on the course date to enrol.
- CL: Classroom Learning
- VILT: Virtual Instructor-Led Training
- GTR: Guaranteed To Run
- Sat: Saturday
- Wkn: Weekend