Duration: 4 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This IBM Course?
This course provides an intermediate-level continuation of the topics necessary to successfully create IBM Integration Bus message flow applications and integration services.
This course focuses on using IBM Integration Bus to develop, deploy, and support platform-independent message flow applications and integration services. These applications and integration services use various messaging topologies to transport data between service requesters and service providers, and also allow the data to be routed, transformed, and enriched during processing.
Topics in this course include creating integration services and message flow applications that use and provide web services. You also learn how to use event driven processing nodes and how to use the record and replay facility to capture and view data during processing. You also learn how IBM Integration Bus interacts with other IBM and enterprise information products. Lab exercises throughout the course give you an opportunity to practice your new skills.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Use event driven message processing to control the flow of messages by using message aggregation, message collections, message sequences, and time-sensitive nodes
- Transform data by using Microsoft .NET and XML stylesheets
- Analyze and filter information in complex XML documents
- Extend DFDL message models
- Use message sets and the Message Repository Manager (MRM) parser
- Provide a message flow application as a web service
- Request a web service from within a message flow
- Describe how to implement WS-Addressing and WS-Security standards in IBM Integration Bus
- Create an integration service
- Create and implement an IBM MQ request and response service definition
- Create and implement a database service definition
- Configure security-enabled message processing nodes
- Create a decision service that implements business rules to provide routing, validation, and transformation
- Expose a set of integrations as a RESTful web service
- Use a global cache to store static data
- Record and replay data that a message flow application processes
- Implement publish and subscribe with IBM Integration Bus
- Describe the workload management options for adjusting the message processing speed, and controlling the actions that are taken on unresponsive flows and threads
- Construct user-defined patterns
- Describe how IBM Integration Bus integrates with other IBM products such as IBM WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus and IBM DataPower Appliances
- Unit 1. Using event driven processing nodes
- Unit 2. Transforming data with Microsoft .NET
- Unit 3. Transforming data with XSL stylesheets
- Unit 4. Analyzing XML documents
- Unit 5. Modeling complex data with DFDL
- Unit 6. Working with message sets and the MRM domain
- Unit 7. Supporting web services
- Unit 8. Developing integration solutions by using integration services
- Unit 9. Connecting a database by using a discovered service
- Unit 10. Connecting IBM MQ by using a discovered service
- Unit 11. Creating a decision service
- Unit 12. Developing integration solutions by using a REST API
- Unit 13. Using the global cache
- Unit 14. Implementing message flow security
- Unit 15. Implementing publish/subscribe
- Unit 16. Monitoring message flow events
- Unit 17. Managing the workload
- Unit 18. Creating patterns for reusability
- Unit 19. Extending IBM Integration Bus
- Unit 20. Course summary
Who Should Attend This IBM Training?
This intermediate course is designed for integration specialists and senior-level developers with experience in IBM Integration Bus application development.
Before taking this course, you should successfully complete IBM Integration Bus V10 Application Development I (WM666G), which introduces IBM Integration Bus development topics that are necessary for success in this course.
|w/o GST||w GST|
CANCELLATION/POSTPONEMENT/CHANGE of VENUE
- 2 to 4 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
- Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
- ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone any course or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.