Duration: 4 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This IBM Course?
This course is for those whose job duties include responsibility for the installation and support of IBM FileNet P8 software.
Students will install a fully functioning IBM FileNet P8 5.2 distributed system on Linux. The skills practiced during this course follow the documented requirements to interactively install the P8 software. Additionally, the student will learn how to use the IBM FileNet documentation to plan supported software configurations such as Windows, MS SQL Server, Oracle, Active Directory, etc. On the final day of class, the student will be required to perform a successful installation of the IBM FileNet P8 platform software, without instructor assistance. Platform for final installation will be Linux with IBM DB2, IBM Tivoli Directory Server, and IBM WebSphere Application Server.
Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully install IBM FileNet P8 Content Platform Engine, Workplace XT and IBM Content Navigator.
- Planning the installation
- Using the installation and upgrade worksheet
- Using the documentation to perform the required planning, preparation and installation
- IT administrator, security administrator, database administrator, and application server administrator installation tasks
- Installing IBM FileNet P8 Information Center
- Installing and configuring IBM FileNet P8 platform software: Content Platform Engine, Workplace XT and IBM Content Navigator
Who Should Attend This IBM Training?
Technical professionals who are required to install the IBM FileNet P8 platform.
- Familiarity with IBM FileNet P8 Platform Administration recommended
- Familiarity with IBM FileNet BPM Administration recommended
- Understanding of the overall architecture of the FileNet P8 platform
- Familiarity with Redhat Linux 6 server operating system recommended
- Familiarity with IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS), IBM DB2, IBM Tivoli Directory Server (TDS) recommended
|w/o GST||w GST|
1. 2 to 3 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 50% of course fee for cancellation
2. Less than 2 weeks’ written notice from start date of training - 100% of course fees for postponement or cancellation
3. Course schedule selected is subjected to confirmation.
4. ST Electronics (e-Services) Pte Ltd reserves the rights to withdraw, re-schedule the class or change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.