Duration: 2 days
Time: 9am to 6pm
What Will Be Taught For This IBM Course?
This course provides the skills and knowledge required by everyone new to IBM FileNet P8. It enables you to understand and use FileNet P8 systems. It also ensures that you have a proper foundation for success in more advanced FileNet P8 technical subject areas. It is a prerequisite for higher-level courses.
Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to prepare students for more advanced IBM FileNet P8 5.0 training courses using Workplace XT.
- The business benefits of using an IBM FileNet P8 system and solutions
- The key components of IBM FileNet P8, their functions, and what each component does behind the scenes during common processing
- How to use Content Manager - add content, standardize content entry, search for content, view stored content, use versions capability and active content capabilities
- How to use Workplace XT – use the interface, set personal user preferences
- How to use Workflow - define a simple workflow, process work, monitor work status, manage work
Who Should Attend This IBM Training?
Everyone new to IBM FileNet P8
Familiarity with Windows user applications
|w/o GST||w GST|
Terms & Conditions
- All prices stated above are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to change the date or venue without prior notice.
- ST Electronics (e-Services) reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the course due to class size or unforeseen circumstances.
Please click on the course date to enrol.